in Debt Free Diaries
6.1K replies 319.9K views

Replies

• Willowtree222Willowtree222 Forumite
    6.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hope today’s work is ok.

There are lots of shortages at the minute, taxis, drivers, pretty much every industry is affected. 

Do you know why your leg is throbbing? X
    September 2017 Debt = £25330

Starting afresh.

You can do anything if you put your mind to it. x
  • milannmilann Forumite
    7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hope you get your leg sorted soon. I was really surprised when I got a referral to a hip clinic at the hospital the following week after visiting the GP…..that was before covid though.
  • OnebrokeladyOnebrokelady Forumite
    5.7K Posts
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hope today’s work is ok.

There are lots of shortages at the minute, taxis, drivers, pretty much every industry is affected. 

Do you know why your leg is throbbing? X
    Work was ok, I did spend some of the day sitting with a patient who was intent on absconding, luckily the nurse looking after her was fast at running 😀

I don't know what wrong with my leg, it feels like sciatic pain that also goes down the front into my knee and foot, when it's bad I'm having trouble walking very far but sitting down too much makes it hurt too unless I have it raised up above hip height 🤷‍♀️ 
    Original Debt Owed Jan 18 = £17,630 Paid To Date = £4,316 Now Owed = £13,301.77
    Emergency Fund = £1000 Xmas savings = £800
    House Fund = £700
    5.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    milann said:
    Hope you get your leg sorted soon. I was really surprised when I got a referral to a hip clinic at the hospital the following week after visiting the GP…..that was before covid though.
    I won't get a referral for the hip clinic until they have exhausted all other treatment options. I cant figure out if the pain is coming from my hip or if it's referred pain from somewhere else 🤷‍♀️
    House Fund = £700
    5.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Work was ok yesterday,I spent quite a lot of time sitting down supervising different patients eating or who didn't want to be there so kept trying to escape. Luckily they paired me with a fit nurse so she did all the chasing 😀

I had a GP phone appointment this morning and was actually still in bed when she phoned 🙀I'm liking the convenience of not having to go to the surgery and having an appointment from the comfort of my own bed 😂 she thinks it's sciatica as you can still get it without back pain,my back is feeling really good at the moment and is probably the only bit of me that doesn't hurt so I don't know 🤷‍♀️She is going to refer me for physio if the waiting list isn't too long,in the meantime I have referred myself to the physio at work and they can see me on October the 27th so I just need to wait and see what the GP comes back with before I decide who to go with, I suspect work will be quicker. I've just got to take ibuprofen and try to rest it when I can which is easier said than done

Ive had a chilled day today just doing a bit of washing and taken B for a short walk. I've got to change my bed later and clean the bathroom but that's all the house stuff I'm doing today.

Ive got SW tonight so will find out if I'm any nearer to losing my half stone. My home scales are telling me I've lost weight but I'm not sure I trust them so we will see 
    House Fund = £700
  • Sun_AddictSun_Addict Forumite
    14.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck for tonight 🤞
    Christmas Savings 2022 £/£600
    Emergency Fund £5650/£10,000
    December NSD: 2/10
  • edited 13 September at 2:58PM
    HairyHandofDartmoorHairyHandofDartmoor Forumite
    13.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 13 September at 2:58PM
    Sorry I've been awol OBL. Good  luck for tonight at SW. I'm glad DGS1 enjoyed school. I had trouble getting taxis when DH was in hospital due to lack of drivers and walked home a couple of times (it only took me an hour and a half to walk!).
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £800/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £183.57/£500. SEF = £2,050/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £500. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £500.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £1,000 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 6 YEARS 4 MONTHS
  • milannmilann Forumite
    7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hope you get the physio appointment through quickly.
    5.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good luck for tonight 🤞
    Thanks SA I lost half a pound this week which I'm happy with because I haven't had a great week food wise......I think I pulled a Victoria this week 😂😂
    House Fund = £700
    5.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry I've been awol OBL. Good  luck for tonight at SW. I'm glad DGS1 enjoyed school. I had trouble getting taxis when DH was in hospital due to lack of drivers and walked home a couple of times (it only took me an hour and a half to walk!).
    Just caught up on your diary, what a shock for you all 🙀 I'm glad your DH is now on the mend xx
    House Fund = £700