September 2017 Debt = £25330

Starting afresh.

You can do anything if you put your mind to it. x
  • milannmilann Forumite
    7.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hope you’re not too tired after work.
    I bet you are very pleased to see the numbers coming down. It always feels a long slog but is so worth it when you get there…..keep going. Just enjoy sitting finishing your jumper in your lovely room that has been paid for without getting any more debt 👏👏👏
  • OnebrokeladyOnebrokelady Forumite
    5.8K Posts
    1,000 Posts Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Your pots are looking good - it's a lovely feeling to have an emergency fund isn't it?😃

I hope work isn't too full on for you tomorrow. 🤞

Thanks SG, work was actually not too bad despite being short staffed,mind you two members of staff came in despite being on holiday otherwise we would have been in trouble. 
    I love my emergency fund, it's so nice to know I can replace an item if it breaks etc
    Original Debt Owed Jan 18 = £17,630 Paid To Date = £4,316 Now Owed = £13,301.77
    Emergency Fund = £1000 Xmas savings = £800
    House Fund = £700
    5.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    How was work? It sounds so dire at the minute. X
    Work was ok yesterday, it is dire at the moment so it was nice to get a slightly less crazy day, today wasn't looking good though so I'm relieved I'm not there, I'm in clinics tomorrow and Tuesday is a busy clinic day so that might be a bit manic but we will see x
    House Fund = £700
    5.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    milann said:
    Hope you’re not too tired after work.
    I bet you are very pleased to see the numbers coming down. It always feels a long slog but is so worth it when you get there…..keep going. Just enjoy sitting finishing your jumper in your lovely room that has been paid for without getting any more debt 👏👏👏
    I am pleased with the numbers, if the house didn't need so much doing to it I would chuck all of DDs money at it as well but I need to much doing 
    House Fund = £700
    5.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I put my big girl pants on this morning and did my SC review and it was fine,I spoke to a lovely man who was very helpful although he made my outgoings more than I did on my budget so I don't know what the difference is. I will see when he emails me my new plan so I can compare.
    The exciting news is I owe less than I thought I did so I'm going to update my signature again in a minute as I owe £172 less than I thought 🎉🎉🎉 He also told me the reason I couldn't update online is because my plan is a long one (13 years) and you used to have to phone up to do those but they have removed that limit now so next time I should be able to do it online.
    I increased my monthly payment as well to £90 because I wanted to round it up from £86 which was annoying me. I'm going to see how the next few months pan out then I might increase it to £100 as I'm sure I would find that doable and it would cut down the time left to pay,Ive shaved 7 months off by increasing it by £4 a month 😊

I was supposed to go into town today but I am too tired and my legs are hurting quite a lot. There is also The Tour Of Britain going through my suburb today literally at the bottom of my hill so there will be delays to the buses due to lots of closed roads. I can't be waiting around for buses today I've got better things to do.

Its a gorgeous day here today so I might sit out in the garden if I can hide from the chickens 😀😀
    House Fund = £700
    5.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    What a good day it's been today. DD2 had an interview today for a band 6 Occupational Therapy Team Lead and she was offered the job 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉Im so pleased for her and so proud that she's got this after only being qualified for just over a year, she has worked really hard to get to this point and should be really proud of herself 😊

I also went to slimming world and have lost another lb so that's 6.5lbs lost so far. Im working towards 7lbs next week andantes return to my goal weight by Christmas. I can't stop smiling today 😀
    House Fund = £700
  • ParkypParkyp Forumite
    660 Posts
    500 Posts Name Dropper First Anniversary
    ✭✭
    A double celebration 🥳👏👏
  • Willowtree222Willowtree222 Forumite
    6.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    That’s brilliant for DH and you. Tackling the SC was great and I bet you feel much better having done it now? 

Great about the weight loss too x
    September 2017 Debt = £25330

Starting afresh.

You can do anything if you put your mind to it. x
  • Sun_AddictSun_Addict Forumite
    14.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a lovely good news day ☺️ Well done to DD2 and you 🥳
    Christmas Savings 2022 £81.13/£600
    Emergency Fund £6000/£10,000
    January NSD: 6/15