Orbis £100 match offer - Now Ended

Options

Comments

• Alexland
    Alexland Posts: 9,668 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    ricky_v wrote: »
    £100 from Orbis, £125 from Natwest and £50 from Plusnet has arrived today and it's not even the end of January!:rotfl:

With my wife's £250 payment from Yorkshire / Clydesdale (now switching to NatWest) and £200 from two Orbis GIAs and £100 from Nutmeg we are off to a cracking start to the year too.
  • ValiantSon
    ValiantSon Posts: 2,586 Forumite
    Options
    Signed up on 20th and bonus applied on 23rd with pending investment order (currently shows £100 invested and £100 cash).

Again, thanks for bringing this to our attention, Alex!
  • aroominyork
    aroominyork Posts: 2,856 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Yup, thanks Alex. Feel free to take a well-earned day off and lock yourself in a quiet room with a £100 bottle of single malt.
  • Tom_Brine
    Options
    £100 bonus pending execution in my account this morning.
  • a_silver_lining
    Options
    Hi all. Mine is now showing the £100 as pending. Once this is not pending I’m guessing I can just transfer out? Sorry for the silly questions, this was a first try at anything like this and I want to make sure I’m doing everything correctly :)
    19/12/14: Spent 10 years of savings!!
    :heart2: ..... to buy my first home. :heart2:
    11K OP 31.03.19

Current goal: €151,000 deposit Ireland and counting, to buy Spring 2022 we hope!
  • MallyGirl
    MallyGirl Posts: 6,665 Senior Ambassador
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    You need to keep invested for a year - always read the T&Cs
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Pensions, Annuities & Retirement Planning, Loans
    & Credit Cards boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • msallen
    msallen Posts: 1,494 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    MallyGirl wrote: »
    You need to keep invested for a year - always read the T&Cs

Indeed ... or even just the first post in this thread!
  • Shedman
    Shedman Posts: 1,509 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    edited 24 January 2018 at 12:22PM
    Options
    Both my wife's and my accounts have had the £100 bonus applied as of yesterdays date and investment orders show as Pending. Thanks for heads up on this Alex. Lets hope the Bull market continues for another year :D
  • cjv
    cjv Posts: 513 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Newshound!
    Options
    Yep bonus received here too. I am planning to deposit an additional £800 over the next few months to reach £1000 total and then leave it to do its thing, I am invested in the Balanced Fund.

I will look at it again next year and decide whether or not to add more funds long term.

Thanks again Alex, if I lose money I will send you my PayPal details so you can reimburse me:D
  • gingercordial
    Options
    Bonus in here this morning too (as a pending order) and I am also 13p up on my investment so happy days.

Thanks Alex! :beer:
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure