PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

What are you making for dinner?

Comments

• kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Vegan burgers in toasted buns (both from the feeezer, i am desperately trying to reduce the bread stock in there) with fried onions, beans and i had a little salad. 

Tomorrow will prob be fend for yourself as there's still veggie chilli left (OH) and I'll try and dig something from the freezer I expect. 
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• rachsecret
    rachsecret Posts: 364 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Name Dropper
    Had Spanish omelette with chorizo, peppers, celeriac(instead of potato)  inside it. A Spanish friend once told me that the traditional way she did it was to do two inch thick omelettes and then put a layer of grated cheese and mayonnaise in between so it looks like a 'cake with filling'. I always do that now and really like it. Served it with salad.
  • JIL
    JIL Posts: 8,690 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    I had pasta with roasted veg and mozzarella. Others had chorizo and prawn pasta.

• rachsecret
    rachsecret Posts: 364 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Name Dropper
    I'm making enchiladas using some chilli from the freezer...and now the freezer is empty! ...except from some coriander, ginger, two sausage patties and some cake.
  • GSDMum
    GSDMum Posts: 211 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    For the two of us, I'm cooking chicken and veg casserole with dumplings. (One chicken breast, and an assortment of veg).
  • kerri_gt
    OH truffled the last of the veggie chilli.

I've got breaded haddock, tenderstem broccoli and some sliced potatoes (broccoli and potatoes courtesy of Olio)
    JAN NSD 11/16

• JIL
    JIL Posts: 8,690 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Steak and kidney pie, for husband and also one to take for the inlaws, quorn pasties for daughter and me with proper mushy peas and mash. 

• I've just found out I'm pregnant and can barely stomach anything at the moment - my tea Tuesday night was an ice pole, and last night was nothing - so I'm living vicariously through these posts at the moment! I can't wait for the day my nausea leaves and my appetite returns.
  • kerri_gt
    I've just found out I'm pregnant and can barely stomach anything at the moment - my tea Tuesday night was an ice pole, and last night was nothing - so I'm living vicariously through these posts at the moment! I can't wait for the day my nausea leaves and my appetite returns.
    Congratulations! (on the forthcoming arrival, not the associated nausea). Hope the sickness doesn't last too long. 
    JAN NSD 11/16

• Thank you @kerri_gt! I've found out at eight weeks pregnant, so I'm hoping that it won't last for too much longer. 

Still enjoying reading this thread for inspiration when my appetite returns :) 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback