11.5K replies 692.4K views

Replies

• edited 20 May at 1:36PM
    FlorenceemFlorenceem Forumite
    6.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    edited 20 May at 1:36PM
    C_J - sorry to hear your sad news. When I was getting married for the 2nd time - my eldest Ds told Mr F that I couldn't cook. 
    Brie - I just used icing sugar and water to make the icing - I did think about using lemon juice but it was somewhere in the fridge and I didn't look for it. You could give the muffins a quick blast in the mw and serve with custard/ice cream. 
    15 in 2015 1/15
  • FlorenceemFlorenceem Forumite
    6.2K Posts
    Forumite
    Islandmaid - the baking is for my Salvation Army Corps. I take cakes along for after the service on Sunday and then for activities on Tuesday. Of course I do a little taste test with Mr F before the congregation eat the cakes. :smiley:
    15 in 2015 1/15
  • IslandmaidIslandmaid Forumite
    5.8K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Islandmaid - the baking is for my Salvation Army Corps. I take cakes along for after the service on Sunday and then for activities on Tuesday. Of course I do a little taste test with Mr F before the congregation eat the cakes. :smiley:
    It would be rude not to taste test 🤣🤣
    Note to self - STOP SPENDING MONEY !!

£300/£130
  • BrieBrie Forumite
    3.2K Posts
    Forumite
    It would be rude not to taste test 🤣🤣
    Standard quality control.  Elf and safety.  All that blather!!   ;)
    "Never retract, never explain, never apologise; get things done and let them howl.”
  • IslandmaidIslandmaid Forumite
    5.8K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Rallied the whole family to help a mate out, she runs 12.5 acres by herself and has a very bad back that requires an operation, the land is getting away from her, so we spent much of the day weeding and sorting in exchange for a bit of brekki - dinner was a rinse and repeat of last night - ohh how we suffer 🤪
    Note to self - STOP SPENDING MONEY !!

£300/£130
  • SpiesSpies Forumite
    1.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Prawn toast burger, egg fried rice and salt and pepper chips, all courtesy of Iceland. 
    Cumbria, Octopus Agile Incoming/Outgoing + Gas Tracker
    Solar PV (11 * Trina Vertex S 390w - 1.95kW SSE, 2.34kW WSW)
    Growatt MIN 3600TL-XE, 50 degree pitch
    Comissioned 22/11/21 (£1.12/wp)
    My PV Output
  • edited 21 May at 8:16PM
    arielgirlarielgirl Forumite
    435 Posts
    100 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    Forumite
    edited 21 May at 8:16PM
    pizza at that point after a few beer where you feel like a take away but realise it's extortionate prices and your 69p pizza from M*rris*ns is best choice x
  • kerri_gtkerri_gt Forumite
    10.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    Cooked up a packet broccoli and cheese pasta thingy, added some sliced, fried mushrooms which were finished off in a bit of balsamic vinegar. Lots of parmesan also added.
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16