PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

What are you making for dinner?

Options

Comments

• joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,563 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    I've made some chicken liver parfait for lunch which we'll have with melba toasts.

Tonight's dinner will be a keema curry from the freezer with some plain rice.

Denise
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Just scoffed some mushroom pate on toast. Not sure what dinner will be, OH says he just wants to do his own so I might have a lasagne that is in the feeezer. Or I might make some curry with some prawns and a very non MSE jar sauce that's in the cupboard.
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• joedenise
    Options
    joedenise wrote: »
    I've made some chicken liver parfait for lunch which we'll have with melba toasts.

Tonight's dinner will be a keema curry from the freezer with some plain rice.

Denise

Change of plan, had forgotten I'd got fish out of the freezer so having fish pie instead.

Keema curry & rice tomorrow instead.

Denise
  • Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,716 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    Lordy! Lordy!
    Stayed out late...:(
    but had fab company. :T
    Almost home.
    We're having roast pork, roast potatoes, stuffing, carrots, broccoli & sprouts.
    I hope.
    OH is in charge of the kitchen...
  • Islandmaid
    Islandmaid Posts: 6,519 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 31 March 2018 at 8:24PM
    Options
    Just us 2 again tonight, so am making pan fried pork steak with HM gnocchi with mushrooms and sage

Also making white chocolate pannacotta with summer fruit
    Note to self - STOP SPENDING MONEY !!

£300/£130
  • joedenise
    Options
    The keema curry originally planned for yesterday will get eaten tonight instead.

Will have the rest of the chicken liver pate for lunch with some crispbreads; salad leaves & onion chutney.

Denise
  • Islandmaid
    Islandmaid Posts: 6,519 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Happy Easter

Roast leg of lamb and all the trimmings followed by chocolate mousse cake here with a few glasses of red wine ;)
    Note to self - STOP SPENDING MONEY !!

£300/£130
  • Jazee
    Jazee Posts: 8,924 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    DH is in charge today, doing some kind of fish and eggs for breakfast, and a beef stew for dinner.
    Spend less now, work less later.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hoping will turn out OK, Chicken & Fig, discoloured brocilli and maybe orzo or cous cous. Also cooking Chicken in Milk (SC) for tomorrow. Chicken breasts are out of freezer so defrosting as we speak. Fingers crossed.
  • Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,716 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    Was out all day yesterday so picked up a takeaway.
    I had a specially-cooked-for-me extra large haddock, battered perfectly and well drained before serving to me. It was yummy.

Today I'm planning to cook Chicken Parmentier from Rick Stein's Long Weekends (Bordeaux) if I get the time.

I have lots of stuff to tidy away - coats, shoes, bags.

I also need to do some tidying of the freezer - mashed swede, parsnip and carrot that needs bagging properly. And I need to find room for the 12 large baps that I bought on impulse in Mr T's reduced to 8p for 6. :eek:

And also some trousers for my sis need pinning up for her to check if the length is OK. Plus a dress for me needs shortening.

I do have a quicker Plan B. :)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure