PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

More Charity Shop Bargains for 2018 & beyond!

Options
1464465466467468470»

Comments

• Lucy5781
    Lucy5781 Posts: 745 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    The other thing I picked up a few of whilst our CS were open again, several pairs of school uniform shorts and trousers, either still new with tags or barely worn (I think there was a fair amount of stuff bought for kids who then hardly used them after initial lockdown) to put away for DS. He's starting Reception in September. Choice won't come through until April but (fingers crossed no hiccups) all three of our choices take grey uniform trousers or shorts.

I'm always one for thinking ahead and trying to be prepared!
    Credit Card & Overdraft Debts Jan 2012: £16,000+ :eek: [STRIKE] Credit Card & Overdraft Debts Sep 2013: £13,023 [/STRIKE]
    DRO Completed: 30/09/2014 :T
    30/09/19 - Details now dropped off debt register. :o

My Diary - http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4202761
  • LoudTrax1
    Options
    As for buying gold jewelry, why should you expect to get a lower price for something like that in one shop as against another? The right price is the right price. People want their donations to raise money for worthy causes, not to give others easy pickings, and charity shops have a duty to keep that at the forefront of their pricing policy.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure