🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Slimming for Santa - Slimming World Support Thread 2017

Options

Comments

• Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    That's a Deal lol

That is a date x
    bubbs wrote: »
    Because thats where you get support, i for 1 could not do it without going to group

I know lots of people get a great deal out of the groups.

At the time I started my weight loss I was working very very silly hours, now I am just working long it is still not doable for me to go to a class.... thankfully everyone is fab here! x
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,988 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    That is a date x

I know lots of people get a great deal out of the groups.

At the time I started my weight loss I was working very very silly hours, now I am just working long it is still not doable for me to go to a class.... thankfully everyone is fab here! x

I agree everyone here is great but i need the discipline of getting weighed infront of someone, i think people that manage to do this at home is fab:T:T:T just not me:o
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,634 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Also I think the new books are the week between Christmas & New Year.
    We are going for social team training tomorrow!!

That makes sense as my consultant said something about a "gift from Slimming World" for all members who go to group week between Christmas and New Year! Think she's hoping to get more members to attend between Christmas and New Year.

Denise
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,790 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    joedenise wrote: »
    That makes sense as my consultant said something about a "gift from Slimming World" for all members who go to group week between Christmas and New Year! Think she's hoping to get more members to attend between Christmas and New Year.

Denise

Yes, I booked a holiday for that week as I am away & she mentioned a free gift from slimming world.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    Options
    Yes, I booked a holiday for that week as I am away & she mentioned a free gift from slimming world.

My consultant just said Jan:p
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • VALM
    VALM Posts: 5,851 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Valm~~Hope that you get your stone.

Moneysaverme~~He is not too bright today.
    He dident even come to see me when I came in :(
    But thanks for asking.

I did. I lost 2lbs this week. So so so pleased. I am 1 1/2lbs away from next stone bracket and 4 1/2 lbs from 10% award,
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • bubbs
    Options
    VALM wrote: »
    I did. I lost 2lbs this week. So so so pleased. I am 1 1/2lbs away from next stone bracket and 4 1/2 lbs from 10% award,

:T:T:T:T well done x
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    valm wrote: »
    i did. I lost 2lbs this week. So so so pleased. I am 1 1/2lbs away from next stone bracket and 4 1/2 lbs from 10% award,

wow that is fab.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,790 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    VALM wrote: »

:j :j :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,410 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    You are definitely forgiven, tweets. I was just joking, badly clearly. Life just got in the way again, sorry. Oh and another unbeaten Saturday, thanks to the frost!

Well done, esmy, Sunshine and bubbs; that is brilliant!

Great effort, p00hsticks, Ssm, Chrisv, VALM and Msm.

Sounds like you had a great time, Midge.

I hope beaniecat, is on the mend.

Hi, JemmaB.

Congrats on getting your assignment done and dusted, Mrs_R. I hated writing up online references too.

Kathrynha, delighted you’ve got some goodish news at last.

It’s STS for me this week.
    Still not got things back in order after having grandkids stay over and decorator being in. I knew things were going to be difficult organisation-wise this week, so I ordered a Gousto box. Tonight we had smoked fish gratin, champ and garlicky greens – delicious! Not very SW friendly but it was very tasty and filling. I had muesli with blueberries (DH ate the rasps, grrr!) and ff Greek yogurt for breakfast and SW chicken noodle soup at lunchtime. Snacks – shortbread at DD’s and a Borders oat biscuit just now.
    Tomorrow we are having the family over for dinner as usual, but it’ll be special as it’s DS’s birthday. How did he get to be 38? That can’t be right!
    I’ll have lunch out on Wednesday as I have to go shopping for DH’s Christmas and birthday (yes, I have my own little baby Jesus).

Ttfn.
    Sewing 83/COLOR]Woollies 9Card s 47Reading 23/40
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills