1175176177178179181»

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,337 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    I LOVE orange smarties.
    You sometimes get big tubes of them :drool:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    another thank you from me :)

we are seeing in the new year from the sofa at home as we have done the past few years - over syns today thanks to a couple of southern comfort and (diet lemonades) plus a couple of chocolates (treat size) however everything else bang on track.
    Today littlie's rabbit passed away :( so i have to deal with the hutch etc :/ sad littlie though she seems to have been consoled with a promise she can choose the fish for the new tank and some one on one time playing with playdough :)

Tomorrow the last of Christmas will be packed away to the loft/the garage with one box of stuff for the tip left to take at some point. I do love Christmas (especially as this is the first year littlie 'gets it') however it feels good to reclaim the house. I have been de-Christmas-ing gradually over the past few days so there's just the tree left to pack away. and the snow globes

plan for tomorrow food wise:
    breakfast: sweet omelette with strawberries
    lunch: beef salad (spinach, cucumber, tomatoes, pickled onion, beetroot)
    tea: not sure yet; potentially something with chicken and wedges

Sorry about the rabbit :( xx
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    You must go out sometimes, with hubby? Friends? sister?

The dog is scared of her own shadow.... so fireworks nearly finish her off.

I think I would prefer orange smarties!

Hope you're feeling better soon x
    Dont often go out in the evenings, its not me , def not my sister in the winter months either, especially since she lost her dh:( not nice going home to an empty house on a cold dark night
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    I am going to bed soon,cant be bothered to stay up till midnight. Had the family all day,had a load of pringles and 2 ginger snaps.Was doing well,speed food's for lunch,but my daughter brought me a bottle of something called VALT,the first scottish vodka made with scottish pure water,in copper pipes.and quadruply distilled using scottish whiskey techniques.Apparently £30 a bottle,but my daughter disliked it. I found it VERY tasty,and have used almost a 3rd of the bottle today.:eek::eek::eek:

I attended a Thursday class last week,as my usual class took place on Boxing Day,no way was I going,so I have a short week,Thursday to Monday to lose weight. Think VALT,scottish malt vodka,has torpedoed that likelyhood,but we'll see on Tuesday:rotfl::rotfl:
    See you all on the new thread folks.
    Happy New Year!:beer:

Night and Happy New Year xx
  • bubbs
    Options
    I forgot to tell you, hubby has had a big NSV:T:T:T had to go and buy new jeans etc was a tight 38 before, now 34:T:T:T
  • VALM
    VALM Posts: 5,835 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Glad to hear your good news Kathryna. All our decorations were taken down yesterday. The only remains of Christmas are the Yankee Candles I'm still burning. We cleared and cleaned the fridge yesterday. All that's left in there is a bundle of cheese that my daughter bought from the Christmas markets. Shopped yesterday and all evening meals are planned and written on the magnetic SW planner that I won on the Christmas raffle. I've donated most of my chocolate and Haribo to my daughter. The only chocolate I will keep is my box of Green and Black bars that I should be able to syn easily. A box of biscuits and Cadburys Fingers will be sent back to Newcastle with her too.
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • BarleySugar
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone. :j

Here's to a successful year of slimming. :rotfl:
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Happy new year everyone.

Have started posting on the ew thread with menu plan.

Thought new year new thread. Seemed logical to me!

Denise
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Here is the last chart of the challenge

2018sw0101.jpg

Well done to Caterina and ChrisV on SOTW :j:j:j:j:j
    Zebras rock
  • VALM
    VALM Posts: 5,835 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    kathrynha wrote: »
    Here is the last chart of the challenge

2018sw0101.jpg

Well done to Caterina and ChrisV on SOTW :j:j:j:j:j

Well done, ladies x
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family