We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Make upto £10 a day in November 2017 ~ everybody most welcome

Options

Comments

• JesaRose
    JesaRose Posts: 4,457 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Quick update - 66p cashback to add x
    Not been here in years! Hi everyone. Make £10 a day challenge = £78.45/155
  • QueenJess
    QueenJess Posts: 3,758 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    I’ve added £90 for mystery shopping, bank interest, Qmee and facebook sales.

Ooh thanks... somehow I have totally forgotten about Qmee... must get back to looking at that!
    2024 decluttering: 12,307 ⭐️🥉⭐️🏅🏅🥈⭐️🏅🥇🏅⭐️🏅🏅⭐️⭐️🏅👑💎⭐️
    May/June mini clothes declutter challenge: 209/200
    2024 decluttering goals: 🥉3,000 🥈4,000 🥇5,000 💎12,000 🏆 20,000
  • QueenJess
    Options
    I did a little trial today to see if I could get to £5 earned (not paid out) from surveys as sales are coming to an end for me. Not sure it was a totally fair trial since I was behind on some survey sites and so had a bit more than usual, so not probably a fair test to see if I could do it daily..

I did get to £4.86 and then faltered.. but I am a bit heartened that it could be possible and I didn't spend too long on it all.... need to carry on and see if I can do the same tomorrow as well as limited time spent! Will let you all know how I get on!
  • shariann
    shariann Posts: 1,027 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »
    you must be the only one I know who's iphone hasn't made her update all the sb apps. Just checked on the facebook group and everybody saying same. you cannot favourite all apps on iphone since update. You can only favourite indy, all the rest just run short clips or do the 4 sec rule. Which is let it play for 4 secs and then press done. but this means nurse maiding apps. I prefer to let them run their course.

As I was saying earlier if you have a sainsburys near you, there is a vodafone phone everyone is buying to run the sb apps so you can favourite them. you can also do the instagc videos on it.

it's this one http://www.argos.co.uk/product/5758151

but if you shop around, you can get it cheaper than that and not have to buy a top up. some are buying off amazon, someone used double up at Sainsburys and I think got it for £15.

Apologies, having checked all the apps I have favourites on SBTV and indymusic and not on EntertaiNow,lifestyz and sportly
    £10 a day April - £4/£300
    2014 £110.92 2015 £3732.30 2016 £1633.66 2017 £2991.70 2018 £3255.40
    Jan £105.50 Feb £80.47March £69.30
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    shariann wrote: »
    Apologies, having checked all the apps I have favourites on SBTV and indymusic and not on EntertaiNow,lifestyz and sportly

It's a pain.. Wish they would just keep everything the same across the board
  • cufc_mike
    Options
    £32.33 for me today MB'ing. Busy day today. Daughter had her swimming lesson again this morning, really struggling for confidence when not using armbands. She was in tears on the side of the pool - her teacher did an excellent job of reassuring her though, and managed to get her back in the water albeit with armbands on. We're off to a private pool tomorrow with some family, so first opportunity to get the youngest in the pool. Whatever happened to Sunday being the day of rest.
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 26 November 2017 at 12:54PM
    Options
    cufc_mike wrote: »
    £32.33 for me today MB'ing. Busy day today. Daughter had her swimming lesson again this morning, really struggling for confidence when not using armbands. She was in tears on the side of the pool - her teacher did an excellent job of reassuring her though, and managed to get her back in the water albeit with armbands on. We're off to a private pool tomorrow with some family, so first opportunity to get the youngest in the pool. Whatever happened to Sunday being the day of rest.

Swimming lessons are hard. You either love the water or you dont.

Maybe try a float tomorrow that goes around her waist and take armbands off. Show her that she can swim without them.
  • juliejim
    juliejim Posts: 7,943 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Morning All

I have been reading but not been posting. My updated balance is £154.46 so I've smashed my target of £90.

£5 Swagbucks
    £5 Morrisons
    £64.22 Printer Recycling

Hugs CBC x

Have a good day all

Jue
    NST #10 Steps 7K 2/30 10K 2/12 5 a day 3/30 NSD 0/20
    MBNA £5500
  • haybel19
    haybel19 Posts: 1,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Finally got a few things to report...

£15 Amazon voucher
    £23.37 checkoutsmart

Been a slow month but consoling myself that its all money I would not have had otherwise so still a massive bonus :j:j
    Make £10 a day challenge November £125.60/310
    December 417.35/310 January 512.33/310

£1000 emergency fund challenge 0/1000

Rule of 3 challenge 13/365
  • QueenJess
    Options
    QueenJess wrote: »
    I did a little trial today to see if I could get to £5 earned (not paid out) from surveys as sales are coming to an end for me. Not sure it was a totally fair trial since I was behind on some survey sites and so had a bit more than usual, so not probably a fair test to see if I could do it daily..

I did get to £4.86 and then faltered.. but I am a bit heartened that it could be possible and I didn't spend too long on it all.... need to carry on and see if I can do the same tomorrow as well as limited time spent! Will let you all know how I get on!

Total failure so far today... been a very difficult day all round (I hate weekends...) and stressed about various things including how I am going to juggle a full time job with a baby doing all the pick ups and drop offs at nursery with a long commute :( It's now keeping me awake at night..

Anyway, so I have made about 50p today (oops!), although weekends are harder as I find the surveys dry up a bit. I have been researching and trying to find new apps and things to trial, so will report back if I find any good ones!

Hope everyone had a good weekend.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business