Make upto £10 a day in November 2017 ~ everybody most welcome

Options

Comments

• QueenJess
    QueenJess Posts: 3,720 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Oh - and yes.. the nursery fines are scary and I don't want to be late anyway as I will want to spend as much time with him as I can before he goes to bed.
    2024 decluttering: 10,022 ⭐️🥉⭐️🏅🏅🥈⭐️🏅🥇🏅⭐️🏅🏅⭐️
    May mini kitchen declutter challenge: 36/25
    May/June mini clothes declutter challenge: 146/200
    2024 decluttering goals: 🥉3,000 🥈4,000 🥇5,000 💎12,000 🏆 20,000
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Theres no wonder you're in tears!! No time to yourself is stressful.

You have my sympathies. Big hugs to you XXX
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • cufc_mike
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »
    Swimming lessons are hard. You either love the water or you dont.

Maybe try a float tomorrow that goes around her waist and take armbands off. Show her that she can swim without them.

Daft thing is, once she's in the water she absolutely loves it. Same with jumping into the pool too. The first jump, you have to be stood in an exact position determined by her, and if you're a millimetre out of position she has a mini-meltdown. Once she's down that first jump and you've caught her, and she's not gone under water, she'll spend the next 20 minutes jumping in the pool and loving every second of it. We will get there - with a lot of patience and reassurance. She has an awards night a week on Tuesday where she gets a certificate for her Duckling 1 award, so hopefully that will help with her confidence too.

£17.57 for me today, MB'ing. A couple of good eBay sales today, but joint money so not added to my total. Had a Smart Wonder Core that hadn't been used much at all. You can pick one up new at Argos for £79.99. Tried it on Facebook for £40 for a week and it didn't sell, so decided to stick it on eBay instead, for £29.99. It had 35 watchers by the time it finished today, and ended up going for £71.99 inc. postage. Mad, considering for an extra £8 you can get one brand new. Not complaining mind - it's been paid for too.
  • QueenJess
    Options
    Theres no wonder you're in tears!! No time to yourself is stressful.

You have my sympathies. Big hugs to you XXX

And just to add to my fun today when I really wanted to put baby to bed, he has decided not to sleep and is still up at nearly 9pm! Might have to give up and go to bed with the baby soon... so much for even half an hour to myself :(
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    QueenJess wrote: »
    Well I have to go back mid Jan in theory, but as I have so much holiday I am hoping it'll be the end of Jan. I am starting nursery the week before to ensure it is fine, but I have to tell nursery with a months notice of any changes... I originally said it would be full time, but I think it will be part time (assuming it is approved) for 2 months whilst I use up my holiday and then full time from then. Am running out of time to tell them... will have to tell them something, but don't want to mess them around.

As to the second bit I have no idea. Am already at the end of my tether with a lovely, but clingy baby.. I do absolutely everything and he just does a bit of playing with him (and changes some nappies) when it's convenient for him. I just don't know what to say to him anymore. Spent the afternoon in tears, upset with everything and as usual either he didn't notice or didn't care and said nothing :(

I'm not management, but I'm hardly junior. I remember before I went away that management seemed very keen to have me back and said they would do what they could to make it work. HR seem to have different rules... it's a bit confusing. I will try and ring my boss tomorrow and see what they think is best as they originally said working from home is fine (as long as it isn't all the time obviously).

They upgraded all our software not that long ago (and have done since I have been away) so we all have much more secure access to stuff when we are remote. It's all a bit weird...

That's good to hear your stuff is secure. It's probably the insurance thing too.

I don't get it as managers go it all the time.

Maybe your boss can out some pressure on hr.
  • A_Random_Man
    Options
    £49.45 today from matched betting, i also have some items up for sale on eBay at the moment but no sales so far, hope everyone has had a lovely day :)

EF - £1025/£2000 (51.25%)
    Debt Remaining: £0.00 - Debt Free
  • Aesop
    Options
    looks like everyone is busy doing other things lol, less posting.

DS has a friend coming round for play date and I need to tidy and clean house and do some food shopping before I collect them.

So, just to show how you can save money whilst making money.

I do the kantar shop and scan, link in 2nd post. I scan my food shopping and at 10000 points I earn a voucher. I also do consumer pulse, a kantar panel that you have to be invited to. Same thing, enter shopping bought, usually clothing, books, cd, dvd, perfume, makeup etc. and at 10000 points I earn a voucher.

I cashed out last week on consumer pulse for £10 gift card, it arrived Saturday.

I had a £10 off £25 spend from Next when I went to exchange a top for DS.

My gift card from consumer pulse was a Next one.

I had £10 in paypal from vypr - £5 payout and £1.00 x 2 from embee cx, £2.89 from curious cat, 76p from qmee.

So jumper was £30, £10 off with the £10 off £25 spend voucher from next, £10 next gift card added from consumer pulse, £10 paypal from earnings.

One free christmas jumper.

Also I did a market research survey online last week for 3 days at times when I was available, paid £60 amazon voucher.

Bought 212 eau de toilette for DH birthday present and DS game for DS.

So 3 presents bought for free......

today picked up free xmas cards for DS for school from 02 priority app.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited 27 November 2017 at 2:46PM
    Options
    Sorry, Aesop, I'm one of those guilty of not posting much lately:o. Not really making any effort to make any money at the moment now though so hardly anything to report.

Am expecting 4 loo rolls to test, should come today. I really get through loo rolls and seem to be always buying them (although I can't compete with Kantankrus Mare on that score:rotfl:). OH makes one last ages but I'm just the opposite. We now have 'his and hers' rolls as I like the nice thick quilted stuff and he likes the ordinary smooth thinner ones. I'm hoping the test ones are a nice thick quality;).

Well done on your money making/saving results:T. Excellent:beer:. It's lovely to get something for nothing isn't it?:j

haybel, if you're reading this I'm thinking of you and keeping fingers crossed for good news on Max's test results. xxx
  • QueenJess
    Options
    Just got baby to sleep in his cot... yes.. in his cot and not on me!!!! Not sure how well I will do today as chaos here today with a late night yesterday and plumber here fixing a leak.. am glad to put my feet up for a little bit.

Going to call work tomorrow now as am so tired and boss back from holiday only today anyway. Will see if I can sort out surveys whilst baby is actually asleep! Just cashed out from one pulse so £3.65 to add today... don't like this is now all in dollars as you get charged for the conversion in paypal :( Will update my signature later this week to catch up.. am on £199.67, but got a couple of eBay sales to sort out from yesterday as well.
  • Aesop
    Options
    Sorry, Aesop, I'm one of those guilty of not posting much lately:o. Not really making any effort to make any money at the moment now though so hardly anything to report.

Am expecting 4 loo rolls to test, should come today. I really get through loo rolls and seem to be always buying them (although I can't compete with Kantankrus Mare on that score:rotfl:). OH makes one last ages but I'm just the opposite. We now have 'his and hers' rolls as I like the nice thick quilted stuff and he likes the ordinary smooth thinner ones. I'm hoping the test ones are a nice thick quality;).

Well done on your money making/saving results:T. Excellent:beer:. It's lovely to get something for nothing isn't it?:j

haybel, if you're reading this I'm thinking of you and keeping fingers crossed for good news on Max's test results. xxx

thanks CBC, we love your posts, regardless of what they are for.

I need to get more toilet rolls from amazon. I got to round up my amazon vouchers from email.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure