PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.
We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

General Pizza tips & Quick Questions

Options

Comments

• Lokolo
    Lokolo Posts: 20,861 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I got a pizza last night at around 7pm from Dominos (with green peppers tomatoes and ham). I just ate the rest of it, it was lying around on my desk. Yum yum. :D
  • mrcow
    mrcow Posts: 15,170 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I thought I was the only person around who ate cold pizza for breakfast if we've had a take-out the night before. OH says I'm minging......but I open the fridge and it just looks so lonely and ready to eat.
    "One day I realised that when you are lying in your grave, it's no good saying, "I was too shy, too frightened."
    Because by then you've blown your chances. That's it."
  • tigerlily
    tigerlily Posts: 1,228 Forumite
    Options
    OH and I often go out to pizza hut.....I always get a size bigger pizza eat what I want then take the rest ( usually half ish) home in a box for the next day! Pizza's with chicken bacon and sweetcorn are my fave!
    Debt free = December 2010...as of March 2006 it is now January 2010..... as of December 2008 it is now December 2009 :j hopefully sooner!!
    :jDEBT FREE:j January 2012, took longer but I got there, all by myself, through sheer hard work and pride!
  • kunekune
    kunekune Posts: 1,909 Forumite
    Options
    My daughter's favourite brekkie (when eating meat) is cold lasagna.
    Mortgage started on 22.5.09 : £129,600
    Overpayments to date: £3000
    June grocery challenge: 400/600
  • Blackpool_Saver
    Blackpool_Saver Posts: 6,599 Forumite
    Options
    Oh yes, I heat it up in the microwave, but then mine has no meat on it.......
    Blackpool_Saver is female, and does not live in Blackpool

• whitewing
    whitewing Posts: 11,852 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Oh, morning-after (or day-after) cold pizza is an absolute favourite of mine. Yum, yum. I could eat it now actually...
    :heartsmil When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because these weirdos are your true family.
  • Patchwork_Quilt
    Patchwork_Quilt Posts: 1,839 Forumite
    Options
    It's just like a cheese and tomato sandwich, when you think about it.
  • **skinnyminny**
    Options
    I actually prefer mine the next day,yum,cold pizza.....:D
    :j:j:j
  • tiny_courageous
    tiny_courageous Posts: 1,275 Forumite
    Options
    Cold pizza is a wonderful breakfast, only beaten by cold takeaway curry and rice
  • System
    System Posts: 178,109 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    This will sound bloody daft I know:o I am really showing of my culinary skills here but anyway.

I haven't had a Pizza in ages, I usually buy from a Pizza place but the economy drive is on so went into Iceland and bought one of them Chicago town pizza's that rise up with the stuffed crust, all well and good.

I was looking forward to that bad boy all day. The instructions say, place in a cold oven, on a non stick baking tray and cook for 25 mins at 190. So after 25 mins I go back it looks fantastic, only one problem, Its welded to the baking tray:mad::mad: I tried to get it off and now, well its not fit for human consumption, add to that the baking tray is also a write off.

Where exactly did I go wrong here??
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport