PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

General Pizza tips & Quick Questions

Options
1656667686971»

Comments

• Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    I would agree - the pizza should be fine but there could well be a problem with the sauce.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • davetrousers
    Options
    Can't see a problem with bread and cheese personally!

• geordie_joe
    Options
    Is it possible the pizza has been frozen before?

i.e. It was made somewhere else, frozen then transported to Sainsbury and defrosted and sold as a fresh one.
  • bigblackdog
    Options
    Is it possible the pizza has been frozen before?

i.e. It was made somewhere else, frozen then transported to Sainsbury and defrosted and sold as a fresh one.

it just says not suitable for home freezing , doesnt say dont re-freeze,
    i bought two , one from the same range (in a brown cardboard pizza box )with no pot of sauce which can be frozen , just assumed they were both the same
    my favourite food is spare ribs
  • triticale
    Options
    Defo the sauce pot.
  • moneypooh
    moneypooh Posts: 2,217 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    sauce pot may split when frozen, I've frozen loads of things labelled 'not suitable' and all been fine.
  • alwaysonthego_2
    Options
    MOVING THREADS FOR BETTER RESPONSES

Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere(please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure