Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• molerat
    molerat Posts: 32,004 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Saetana wrote: »
    I've not received a diary or Christmas stamps and I'm still on the panel at the moment - really hope I get some as this will be the first time I've been active during December in 6 years on the panel.
    Have you got your wk comm 3 Dec pack yet as they are in that ?
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,907 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I just completed correctly delivered which ended yesterday. Didn't get email on Friday for the new one. Did you guys who got accepted got email invites or went directly to the website? I never got an invite.

I usually find there's a bit of a gap between the correctly delivered ending and the email for the next one. Never had them back to back in my area.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 32,004 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Unaddressed pop up for comm 24 Dec, check your e-mail / log on !
  • wideband
    Options
    molerat wrote: »
    Unaddressed pop up for comm 24 Dec, check your e-mail / log on !

I did immediately on receipt of email....no pop up:mad:
  • Februarycat
    Februarycat Posts: 1,385 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Managed to get the unaddressed survey one
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Got my posting pack today with diary and Christmas stamps! Unreasonably excited as I've never had them before - the crimbo stamps will cover most of my Christmas cards and my mother-in-law will love the handy diary. It does seem though that those of us who normally do, for example, April to October miss out on all the goodies - never had any Easter mini-eggs either :D
    2020 Wins:
  • rpstdavids
    Options
    Saetana wrote: »
    Got my posting pack today with diary and Christmas stamps! Unreasonably excited as I've never had them before - the crimbo stamps will cover most of my Christmas cards and my mother-in-law will love the handy diary. It does seem though that those of us who normally do, for example, April to October miss out on all the goodies - never had any Easter mini-eggs either :D

I know the feeling, been doing the survey for about 7 years, and all my stints have been around April to October time, so never had any of the goodies. :(:(
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,536 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I'm doing Correctly Delivered this week - and there's a new question. The page is headed "Lost/Stolen Parcels" - we now have to tell them whether we've had a red card that day but not found the parcel. Interesting... I wonder if this is in response to an upsurge in complaints or because of temp staff coming ion for the holiday season?
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • P2TKL
    P2TKL Posts: 1,705 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    After a little message to them yesterday I have received my Christmas stamps and diary today :j
  • 2004nsnazir
    Options
    I received 12 first class xmas stamps yesterday. Did anyone get 4 large stamps? or was this replaced by the diary. Not sure if i should email them so wanted to know what you guys got.
    First time getting the diary in 5 years I've been doing the survey on and off. I usually get the Easter eggs.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure