Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,533 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    MABLE wrote: »
    I'm sure in recent years they use to send out Christmas stamps but it does not appear to be happening this year based on the fact the December and January 2019 stamps have already been received.
    I queried this with them in early November and was told they would be coming out "in a few weeks" so if they aren't in the next pack, I'll be nudging them again.
    beanielou wrote: »
    I got Christmas stamps last year.
    So did I - and as my cycle ended in December I also got a Christmas Presentation Pack. Too late to be used that year so it's in my desk for this year - the high values are handy as I have cards going to USA and Europe.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,909 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 23 November 2018 at 12:02PM
    Options
    Diary and Christmas stamps (12x1st) arrived this morning in wk comm 3 Dec pack. ;)
  • Lavandergirl
    Options
    Correctly Delivered Survey just come in at 13.08 for 10 - 23 December. Accepted.
  • jaybee
    jaybee Posts: 1,555 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Bonus day for me!! Diary and Christmas Stamps arrived and then I had an invite for Correctly Delivered for 10th-23rd Dec which I was able to accept.
  • HomingPigeon
    Options
    I have a jiffy bag - stamped as a 1st class parcel - to post at a post office and the online instructions tell me to hand it over the counter.

The 'help' guide says that if it fits into the post box outside the post office, put it in the post box, ie no need to queue at the counter.

Which instruction should I use?

Thanks for any replies.
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,533 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    molerat wrote: »
    Diary and Christmas stamps (12x1st) arrived this morning in wk comm 3 Dec pack. ;)
    Me too - I was just ready to complain again....
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have a jiffy bag - stamped as a 1st class parcel - to post at a post office and the online instructions tell me to hand it over the counter.

The 'help' guide says that if it fits into the post box outside the post office, put it in the post box, ie no need to queue at the counter.

Which instruction should I use?

Thanks for any replies.
    I always post jiffy bags in a postbox - there is no need to go to the post office for something that will fit in the postbox..
    2020 Wins:
  • HomingPigeon
    Options
    Thank you Saetana, that's what I thought too, but I'm sure they've changed the wording recently - when I last did the survey (a year or so ago) they never used the words, "Handed over the counter at a post office" in the instructions.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,909 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thank you Saetana, that's what I thought too, but I'm sure they've changed the wording recently - when I last did the survey (a year or so ago) they never used the words, "Handed over the counter at a post office" in the instructions.
    Is this a training item, I had that when on the last training phase but never with any of the live items since. Put it in the post box !
  • HomingPigeon
    Options
    Thanks for your reply, yes it is a training item. Am I reading your reply correctly - post as instructed (over the counter) for this training item, but after training is finished, I won't be asked to post a jiffy bag over the counter at a post office?

Did you post your training item over the counter, when it would have fitted into a post box?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure