Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• hcog
    Options
    I live in a flat so never know what time post is delivered whether I'm in or not and since I work I can't post things at set times so it has to just fit around my routine. If they had a problem with this they would specify that they only want people who are home all day.
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 18 November 2018 at 8:47PM
    Options
    That is the thing though - according to their own files we are only supposed to receive 1-2 cubes per MONTH! So its them who are breaking the terms not us! When I received 2 cubes in one week I'd already had 2 cubes that month. These days many of us do not have a convenient post office - I sometimes have to hold onto my cubes for a couple of weeks until I can get there. Great if you have a nearby post office, I'm so pleased you are happy, we're not all in that position unfortunately.
    2020 Wins:
  • bdark2755
    Options
    NBLondon wrote: »
    Got my posting package for week after next - 3 cubes! Monday afternoon, Tuesday morning and Tuesday afternoon. So much for 1-2 a month eh? Also included the December stamps but no sign of the Christmas bonus yet...

I also received stamps last week, but the letter that came with them said January incentives. Should this have said December, as I'm sure I've not received any December ones?
  • babs_103
    babs_103 Posts: 156 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I received this email today and don't know how to fill it in. Can anybody help please.

Can you help?
    We’re emailing because recently one or more of your incoming test items has taken longer to reach you than expected. We're not sure if there's a problem, so in the first instance we need if possible to confirm with you when each item was delivered by Royal Mail.

There are then 5 boxes asking for SMART indicated date, date of receipt entered and I have to place an X in a box saying the item was/was not received.

I have no idea what this is.

Any help pls? :(

Quot Libros, Quam Breve Tempus

Illegitimi non carborundum

GNU Terry Pratchett

• molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,912 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    bdark2755 wrote: »
    I also received stamps last week, but the letter that came with them said January incentives. Should this have said December, as I'm sure I've not received any December ones?
    I received Dec stamps on 20th Oct - the supplied diary has its uses ;)
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I also received my December stamps in next week's posting pack - I'm hoping my stint will have finished by then :D
    2020 Wins:
  • girlchops
    Options
    babs_103 wrote: »
    I received this email today and don't know how to fill it in. Can anybody help please.

Can you help?
    We’re emailing because recently one or more of your incoming test items has taken longer to reach you than expected. We're not sure if there's a problem, so in the first instance we need if possible to confirm with you when each item was delivered by Royal Mail.

There are then 5 boxes asking for SMART indicated date, date of receipt entered and I have to place an X in a box saying the item was/was not received.

I have no idea what this is.

Any help pls? :(

If you can't reply using their form just reply to the email in the normal way by typing your response manually at the top of their message. They just want to confirm when you either sent or received something or possibly where you sent it from. Last time I was on the live panel I regularly used to get an email from TNS telling me the SMART had recorded that i'd posted outside my area/ postcode, I hadn't but that's not the point! So the first time I couldn't complete that form i called them and told them over the phone and they made a note of my response and said to reply in the normal way if i ever had one of those messages again and couldn't use the form.
    :beer:
  • girlchops
    Options
    bdark2755 wrote: »

I'll be rejoining the live panel next week and when i received my posting packs last week, my incentive's letter also said it was for January. I thought that was very strange as it means no reward for the rest of November or December!! Also there was only a book of large stamps in there. No presentation pack or regular stamps. Has the starting incentive and monthly incentive changed? I couldn't see anything in the paperwork i received telling me what the current rates are. I have emailed them and am waiting for the reply so just curious.
  • babs_103
    Options
    Thanks girlchops, but I don't know which SMARTS they want to know about, think I'll have to phone them :mad:
    Quot Libros, Quam Breve Tempus

Illegitimi non carborundum

GNU Terry Pratchett

• NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,533 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    girlchops wrote: »
    I'll be rejoining the live panel next week and when i received my posting packs last week, my incentive's letter also said it was for January. I thought that was very strange as it means no reward for the rest of November or December!! Also there was only a book of large stamps in there. No presentation pack or regular stamps. Has the starting incentive and monthly incentive changed? I couldn't see anything in the paperwork i received telling me what the current rates are. I have emailed them and am waiting for the reply so just curious.
    If your pack has items to post in November, then you definitely should be getting the November and December incentives with it. They haven't officially changed the incentive but it does seem to sent out 5 to 6 weeks ahead now rater than 10 days.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure