Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• lbw22
    lbw22 Posts: 38 Forumite
    Options
    I can finally log in and enter all details but as soon as I submit it says "Saved failed"
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,305 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I have just logged in & updated my UMS entries successfully.
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've just logged in and caught up with everything - unfortunately discovering I have another cube coming for next week in the process, Saturday again which is a really difficult day for me to get to the post office!
    2020 Wins:
  • Moll
    Moll Posts: 445 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Mines working ok again now
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 15 November 2018 at 11:49AM
    Options
    Received a cube this morning with "14/11-PM" written in ink on the address label, 2 x £1.55 and 1 x 2nd Dad's Army stamps instead of an APL and the wrong item label inside (or the correct label inside and the wrong address outside). :o
  • Chocmonster7
    Options
    molerat wrote: »
    Received a cube this morning with "14/11-PM" written in ink on the address label, 2 x £1.55 and 1 x 2nd Dad's Army stamps instead of an APL and the wrong item label inside (or the correct label inside and the wrong address outside). :o

They couldn't get it more wrong if they tried! :eek::rotfl:
  • Misslayed
    Misslayed Posts: 14,191 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    I got an email this morning telling me I had a message. As I opened the message the doorbell rang. Message said Congratulations! You've won one of the Daily Prizes. Then Mr. M came back from door with a signed for letter - it was the £10 LTS voucher I won! (I won yesterday it turns out).
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,533 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    molerat wrote: »
    They couldn't get it more wrong if they tried! :eek::rotfl:
    Yes,they could - they could have missed the SMART out; not sealed it properly and written a return address of "Bombs R Us" :D

I've had two letters in the last fortnight where my address was handwritten on a label and stuck over a different address on the envelope. So I wonder if there are people who assemble all the items and then address them and might pick up the wrong one.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • P2TKL
    P2TKL Posts: 1,705 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I've had a letter arrive with a post it stuck on the front saying "post on 12/11 after midday" Slightly obvious or what !

And the lovely post lady who knocks on my door and cheerfully says "Another empty box for you ! " I just giggle :rotfl:
  • 1974Marie
    Options
    Hello. I am on another one like this but it closed. I would like to join this but it's the large letter type things that puts me off as I am not at home when Royal Mail comes. It is still the same with these things? I think it should be small letters only or thin ones that fit through.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure