Options
1667668669670671673»

Comments

• themadvix
    themadvix Posts: 7,899 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee! Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    NBLondon said:
    I got a package today from Kantar....   for a moment I thought I was getting an extra thank you set of stamps....   it was a RFID return envelope asking me to send back any RFIDs I have left.   I haven't had any for at least 3 weeks and all I've got to put in it is 4 more envelopes!
    I could have written your post.... the envelopes are really annoying now that they're huge. I won't miss them with Spectos! (But am lurking on that thread and being very thankful I am on a rest period now - hopefully by the time they want me back they'll have ironed out the many, many creases!)
    Mortgage free 16/06/2023! £132,500 cleared in 11 years, 3 months and 7 days

'Now is no time to think of what you do not have. Think of what you can do with what there is.' Ernest Hemingway

• libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,705 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    @NBLondon I received exactly the same.
    Have been with TNS for such a long while, I'm quite sorry to be leaving.  
    The stamps they sent were useful for entering postal competitions, and occasionally I either gave some or sold on Ebay.
    I haven't enrolled with Spectos as it's nice to have a break, and it sounds like there is quite a lot to do for those who have enrolled.
  • HonestJohn
    HonestJohn Posts: 1,010 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    libra10 said:
    The stamps they sent were useful for entering postal competitions, and occasionally I either gave some or sold on Ebay.
    I haven't enrolled with Spectos as it's nice to have a break, and it sounds like there is quite a lot to do for those who have enrolled.
    You can transfer over to Spectos. They will honour your break if you request it.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Albert Einstein
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Options
    libra10 said:
    Given everything comes prepared and RFIDs are in envelopes ready to send back, I'm finding there's less to do in terms of faff. 
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    NBLondon said:
    I got a package today from Kantar....   for a moment I thought I was getting an extra thank you set of stamps....   it was a RFID return envelope asking me to send back any RFIDs I have left.   I haven't had any for at least 3 weeks and all I've got to put in it is 4 more envelopes!
    I got the same - sent back my last RFID ages ago.
    2020 Wins:
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,767 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    kerri_gt said:
    libra10 said:
    Given everything comes prepared and RFIDs are in envelopes ready to send back, I'm finding there's less to do in terms of faff. 
    Yes it’s quite nice not to be doing all that fannying around preparing envelopes each week. And earning vouchers as well as stamps.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure