Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I am not actually sure what we get paid for posting sacks/parcels - does anyone know?  My app appears to be down at the moment so can't check, although it worked fine a few hours ago when I did my postings.  First sack today, two really big heavy books which was not fun as I don't have a car and the post office is a ten minute walk up a very steep hill.  I can live with one a month though, especially as we don't have to prepare them ourselves - this is proving to be much less work than the Kantar survey so I am happy enough so far.
    2020 Wins:
  • XDA
    XDA Posts: 396 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 3 April 2023 at 5:56PM
    Options
    Saetana said:
    I am not actually sure what we get paid for posting sacks/parcels - does anyone know?  My app appears to be down at the moment so can't check, although it worked fine a few hours ago when I did my postings.  First sack today, two really big heavy books which was not fun as I don't have a car and the post office is a ten minute walk up a very steep hill.  I can live with one a month though, especially as we don't have to prepare them ourselves - this is proving to be much less work than the Kantar survey so I am happy enough so far.
    60 points - The same as posting a letter bundle at a postbox. 35 for posting, 25 for receiving.

So 60p which doesn’t seem worth it?
    “Hardware: The parts of a computer system that can be thrown out of the nearest window!”
  • HonestJohn
    HonestJohn Posts: 1,014 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited 3 April 2023 at 6:54PM
    Options
    If you step back a few posts you will see that I have already answered this. You get 25 for receiving it and 35 for posting it. Anyway this is the wrong thread for Spectos.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Albert Einstein
  • bdark2755
    bdark2755 Posts: 110 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    pallyman said:
    The parcel situation with spectos has put me off joining as its a car journey for me so would be costing me if they kept on sending me a lot of parcels.
    I’ve been with Spectos for a month now and have already had 4 sacks. Far more than I ever had with Kantar.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,529 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    pallyman said:
    The parcel situation with spectos has put me off joining as its a car journey for me so would be costing me if they kept on sending me a lot of parcels.
    So this..

I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Saetana
    Options
    bdark2755 said:
    pallyman said:
    I’ve been with Spectos for a month now and have already had 4 sacks. Far more than I ever had with Kantar.

Complain to them and tell them they only stated one sack per month - that is too many, especially given they are much heavier than the Kantar sacks.
    2020 Wins:
  • HonestJohn
    Options
    Come on guys. Spectos has it's own thread. Let's wind this one down and consign it to history.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Albert Einstein
  • Saetana
    Options
    Yeah this thread should be closed shortly - the survey is over and done with now so far as Kantar is concerned.
    2020 Wins:
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,535 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I got a package today from Kantar....   for a moment I thought I was getting an extra thank you set of stamps....   it was a RFID return envelope asking me to send back any RFIDs I have left.   I haven't had any for at least 3 weeks and all I've got to put in it is 4 more envelopes!
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • HonestJohn
    Options
    NBLondon said:
    I got a package today from Kantar....   for a moment I thought I was getting an extra thank you set of stamps....   it was a RFID return envelope asking me to send back any RFIDs I have left.   I haven't had any for at least 3 weeks and all I've got to put in it is 4 more envelopes!
    It's the last thing anyone ever gets from them
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure