Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Wondering if we're going to get diaries or Christmas stamps this year? My stint normally finishes in early November so I always miss them, but this year I didn't start until July and haven't had my "end notice" yet. I'd love to get a diary for my mother-in-law to put in her Christmas package :)
    2020 Wins:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,395 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    The diaries are just an advert for Kanter TNS.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • 1974Marie
    Options
    quoia wrote: »
    DEFINITELY & ABSOLUTELY NOT ENOUGH CUBES (or any other parcels)
    2 or 3 a day please, EVERT DAY please, EVERY WEEK please

Let all of us that post everything at the right time on the right day as requested & specified because we are interested and care and are VERY HAPPY with the rewards offered, benefit from increased Post Office counter interactions please.
    IF it's too much hassle STOP doing it.
    Nobody is holding a gun to your head.

Sorry but I really am rather shocked at that outburst.
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,533 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    1974Marie wrote: »
    Sorry but I really am rather shocked at that outburst.
    Q always writes in bold - it's just their way.... I think the post was partly tongue in cheek.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • P2TKL
    P2TKL Posts: 1,705 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    molerat wrote: »
    I received Dec stamps on 20th Oct - the supplied diary has its uses ;)

How do you get a diary ? I've never had one and have been on the posting panel for many years
  • beanielou
    Options
    P2TKL wrote: »
    How do you get a diary ? I've never had one and have been on the posting panel for many years

All depends if you are live when they send out the diaries I think.

I have just gone into training again & am hoping to get the Christmas stamps.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I'm sure in recent years they use to send out Christmas stamps but it does not appear to be happening this year based on the fact the December and January 2019 stamps have already been received.
  • P2TKL
    P2TKL Posts: 1,705 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    All depends if you are live when they send out the diaries I think.

I have just gone into training again & am hoping to get the Christmas stamps.

I'm live now and I got my monthly stamps today but sadly no diary :(
  • far
    far Posts: 342 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    MABLE wrote: »
    I'm sure in recent years they use to send out Christmas stamps but it does not appear to be happening this year based on the fact the December and January 2019 stamps have already been received.

I rejoined the panel recently and can confirm that, when I was on it in 2012, Christmas stamps were definitely sent out with one of the December posting packs. I got stamps with my first pack last week, but they were regular ones. I also got a presentation pack, as expected, for restarting on the panel.
  • beanielou
    Options
    I got Christmas stamps last year.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure