Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,084 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    It brought tears to my eyes this am. Not only did I receive the Diary but 12 first class Christmas stamps.
  • dobbiesloan
    dobbiesloan Posts: 2,211 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I think that us that are resting should also be rewarded with a Diary and Christmas stamps. As we are being treated as 2nd Class Panelists a book of 2nd Class Christmas stamps would be nice.
    GONE ENGLAND
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,625 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    I think that us that are resting should also be rewarded with a Diary and Christmas stamps. As we are being treated as 2nd Class Panelists a book of 2nd Class Christmas stamps would be nice.

If only!!!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • girlchops
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    If only!!!
    I was rested just before Christmas last year, sometime around the 20th Dec and i didn't get the Christmas Stamps or diary. At the time I did email to ask them if i'd be eligible for the diary but they said no and to email again at new year to see if they had any spares. I did email at new year but still didn't get one.
    Not the end of the world but just letting you all know so you don't have false hope :o
  • BookWorm
    BookWorm Posts: 2,466 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I've received another invite to go back on the live panel...it's only been a month since the last one arrived , which means that it's only two months since I finished the last stint...still too soon for me. I've declined for now...
  • Primrose
    Primrose Posts: 10,623 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I think the number or regularity of invitations received will partly depend on the numbers bet of regular participants living in any particular rea. If there are a lot of applicants it's harder to get onto surveys. If the number of willing participants in some areas is sparse (perhaps because of the lack of available post offices nearby for posting parcels like cubes,) participants may be contacted more regularly.
  • BookWorm
    BookWorm Posts: 2,466 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I agree that may be the case in some instances. However, I don't believe that to be for me. I live close to a city and there are no issues with numbers of post offices. I've had breaks of 12-18 months before due to being over-subscribed here.

I do think that the increase in number of items, with cubes in particular, may contribute to those being willing to do multiple stints. For me personally, I want to take a good length break before restarting
  • cherie1122
    Options
    I've just been told that this stint on the live panel will only be for 3 or 4 months this time. Previously I've been on it for 18 months in a row so I really don't know what they're doing. I really don't mind a short time on the panel as there are so many cubes these days.
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've not received a diary or Christmas stamps and I'm still on the panel at the moment - really hope I get some as this will be the first time I've been active during December in 6 years on the panel.
    2020 Wins:
  • 2004nsnazir
    Options
    I just completed correctly delivered which ended yesterday. Didn't get email on Friday for the new one. Did you guys who got accepted got email invites or went directly to the website? I never got an invite.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure