🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Be a Stunner for Summer - Slimming World support thread 2017

Options

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,974 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    I have no idea what happened thought i had been good this last week :(

Todays menu so far hate Sunday dinner at mums :(

Dinner white square with ham and cauliflower cheese :mad: no point saying anything because she never listens and makes it more :eek: week after.

Tea homemade veg curry. Different vegetables boiled then drained and a tub SW curry mixed over them :D

Coffee with semi skimmed milk

Not planned anything else to eat :)

Whats white square? i know the problems you have with your mum so saying nowt;)
    I am sure you will get rid of most this week, i like that SW curry sauce, so does hubby now, well not that he has a choice:rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    edited 7 May 2017 at 6:46PM
    Options
    Today i have had
    HEXA milk
    HEXB 2 slice wholemeal 400g loaf

Breakfast/lunch
    Cup of Tea
    Said bread made in to ham/watercress and cucumber sandwich (did a car boot this morning took with me)
    3 satsumas, 4 bottles water pepsi max, 2 cups tea
    Tea
    Huge speed salad with watercress/celery/toms/cucumber/beetroot/radish/cress, speed crustless quiche, pilchards in tom sauce and 2 boiled eggs, might be windy around these parts tomorrow:eek::rotfl:
    Later
    Strawberries with muller light
    2 pepsi max
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    Good afternoon guys!

I'm back! After eating everything in sight including multiple takeaways over the past few weeks, I'm feeling frumpy and gross so it's time to get back on the sw wagon!

I've not had chance to read through the thread but I'm on nights tonight so I'll give it a good read then :)

I hope you're all doing well!

Rhi xx

Welcome back:D
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,619 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    I would too Maman if they were from the butchers but they are frozen ones and definitely not fat free! Will not have the gravy as it actually looked a bit greasy when I took the foil off just now to give the gravy a stir! Definitely need to syn it but at least the roast potatoes, roasted veg & cabbage are all Free:A.

Welcome backrj. Line drawn ___________. The SW wagon awaits:rotfl:.

Denise
  • MissTeach
    MissTeach Posts: 260 Forumite
    Options
    I've managed a whole weekend on plan for the first time in ages! Determined to get this 9lb gain off and start the journey towards my 6 stone award. This same half a stone has just been on and off for too long.

B: watermelon
    L: steak and Mediterranean veg
    D: Asian slow cooked pulled pork with slaw and spicy sauce (highly recommend this recipe it was so good: http://pinchofnom.com/recipes/syn-free-asian-pulled-pork-recipe-slimming-world/)

HeA: Still to have but going to have an alpro hot choc in a bit
    HeB: 1 x Weight Watchers white wrap with dinner

Syns: none so far but having 2 x toffee cream meringues from Tesco with my hot choc!
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,410 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks for the good luck wishes, maman; I think Swansea should be ok, although it will be what we call here “squeaky bum time” for them. (Pardon my French!) A draw away at Liverpool is fine!

That’s a good loss, Abbafan.

OooH, Tete, I hope you recover quickly.

Bad day at casa Greentiger. Defrosted stew but it was decidedly iffy so it went in bin. I have a touch of hay fever and I am allergic to paper/card fibres (!!!), This morning, stupidly, I blew my nose on a tissue and it set me off on a sneezing fit, which I compounded by doing 3 bags worth of shredding. I didn’t stop sneezing for half an hour. I was wabbit!

I expect - and deserve - to wake up to a big gain tomorrow.
    Sewing 83/COLOR]Woollies 9Card s 47Reading 23/40
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Whats white square? i know the problems you have with your mum so saying nowt;)
    I am sure you will get rid of most this week, i like that SW curry sauce, so does hubby now, well not that he has a choice:rotfl::rotfl:

They either warburtons or kingsmill bubbs these

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=286715707

To cap it all footie lost so this line is drawn _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ :(

I am starting again here by drinking my :coffee: :D
  • bubbs
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    They either warburtons or kingsmill bubbs these

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=286715707

To cap it all footie lost so this line is drawn _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ :(

I am starting again here by drinking my :coffee: :D

Poor tweets:( ahh i see now, thought it was something like square sausage :rotfl::rotfl:
    You will soon get that 3 off as you are dedicated x
  • wizkid1
    wizkid1 Posts: 1,833 Forumite
    Options
    Hello everybody,another lovely day today, and a good day on S/W.:T

My menu for Monday .....

Breakfast..eggy bread B , strawberries raspberries ,

Lunch...mushroom Soup Ham salad .orange segments.

Dinner...homemade burger and salad on a bun 6 syns melon, clementine.

Extra.. f f yoghurt. 2 crispbread / butter 5 syns. A Milk in drinks.
    11 syns
    Hope I can manage the soup and the ham salad :):)
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Poor tweets:( ahh i see now, thought it was something like square sausage :rotfl::rotfl:
    You will soon get that 3 off as you are dedicated x

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Never seen square sausage don't think i want to lol :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 4 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport