Options

Comments

• curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Well done bubbs again!!!!!!!
    You're doing really well.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,961 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    kathrynha wrote: »
    Well done on the loss bulbs.

Today I haven't eaten totally planned, but managedefinitely to stay in control, snacking on free and speed foods mainly. Ending the day on 5 syns, 6900 steps and 12 active minutes, so really proud of myself.

Now just got to keep it up over the weekend!
    Thankyou:rotfl:
    So you should be proud, well done:T:T
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Well done bubbs again!!!!!!!
    You're doing really well.

Thanks, wasnt good last week, well was a loss but on small:o might make the challenge now:o
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,595 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Good loss Bubbs.

Finished today on 9 syns today as didn't open a bottle of wine this evening, mainly because DH had to go out to pick up our neighbours from the hospital as the husband was taken in by ambulance and his wife had to go in the ambulance as well because her car was in the garage for repair! Typical!

Denise
  • bubbs
    Options
    Pinched from hotdeals
    LIDL DEALS 22nd-28th June- Sweet Potatoes 69p per kg, Green Beans 220g 69p, Mini Cucumbers 250g 69p, Spinach 250g 69p, 8 Pork Sausages 95p, Chicken Kievs £1.15 |||||| 29th-5th July- Spring Onions 39p, Cabbage 39p, 2 Little Gem Lettuce 39p, Celery 39p
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    joedenise wrote: »
    Good loss Bubbs.

Finished today on 9 syns today as didn't open a bottle of wine this evening, mainly because DH had to go out to pick up our neighbours from the hospital as the husband was taken in by ambulance and his wife had to go in the ambulance as well because her car was in the garage for repair! Typical!

Denise

Thankyou :D well done keeping under syns:T:T
    Hope your neighbour is ok x
  • Moneysaverme
    Options
    Well done BUBBS, 4lbs is fantastic.

It's been so hot that I haven't felt like eating much. However I can't seem to get enough of fat free yoghurt with various fruits. Ooh and chilled chopped up melon straight from the fridge has been glorious. Better than in ice cream any day!

How this will translate to the scales is anyone's guess. Too much fruit and sugar?

We shall see on Saturday...

Good luck to everyone who is still plodding along trying to shift this weight. It would certainly be more comfortable being a few pounds lighter in this hot weather x
    Weight loss 2017/2018 - 49 lbs
  • wizkid1
    wizkid1 Posts: 1,833 Forumite
    Options
    Well done Bubbs and all the rest of the losers hope I lose tomorrow even if it's only half a pound I just think of half a pound of bacon lol

My menu for Friday is...

Breakfast.. shredded wheat A/B raspberries.

Lunch.. mushroom soup , 2 buttered Ryvita 6 syns, banana.

Dinner bacon B omellette s/w chips. Tomato, beetroot, jelly 0.5 syns.

Extra.. f f yoghurt. Strawberries. A milk in brews. Pkt crisps 5 syns.
    11.5 syns..

I will post any loss I may have tomorrow fingers crossed
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,410 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    23 and cloudy, with very occasional, very, very brief shower (actually not worth the word 'shower', nor even 'spit').
    Sewing 83/COLOR]Woollies 9Card s 47Reading 23/40
  • Saver-upper
    Saver-upper Posts: 2,340 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 23 June 2017 at 2:00AM
    Options
    I have been feeling absolutely exhausted today.Came home from taking the kids to their swimming lesson,[STRIKE]told[/STRIKE] suggested to my partner that he might like to cook tea (When I say "cook tea",I produced a jar of sauce to stir through some pasta :D),and went to bed.I did get up for tea,but then went back to bed until about 10pm :eek:.
    I have been feeling out of sorts for a few days.Just feel like running away,really :(.
    Anyway,my life being what it is,today I had absolutely nothing to eat until 3.30pm :eek:.I was about to sit down to lunch at about 3,and the second I sat down,my moody 15yo phoned,asking where I was .She had been expecting I was picking her up from school.So I went to pick her up from school......(fortunately my 10yo was later able to confirm that I had told moody 15yo that I would not be able to pick her up.I knew I wasn't going mad.....)
    Enough of my rant.

Todays menu:

Breakfast: none

Lunch:Batchelor's rice (1.5 syns)

Tea: pasta with chilli sauce (2 syns),creme fraiche (1.5 syns),cheese ( 3 syns),dough balls (8 syns)

Snack: youghurt (free)

Snack: 2 hifi bars (HEB)

Milk in cups of tea (probably only about 1/2 allowance,so might split HEA between this and cheese at tea,saving 3 syns.)

Only 3 cups of water today :(.

Edit: midnight snack of sweet chilli and lime chixken pieces,1/2 syn
    SPC #36 :staradminx 8.SPC7=£751.10 SPC8=£651.04 SPC9=£843.00 SPC10=£872.76
    Pinecone £301,Valued Opinions £10.50

• kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Sounds like you did pretty well keeping things on track saverupper despite feeling out of sorts.

Today's plan :
    Breakfast - yogurt and fruit
    Lunch - out with mum, hoping salad is an option
    Dinner - prawn stir fry and noodles
    Snacks - fruit and cereal bars

HA - milk
    HB - cereal bars
    Syns - sure there will be some at lunch time

Body magic - aiming for 6000 steps and 10 active minutes. Should get the steps reasonably easily but the active minutes will need working on.
    Zebras rock
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport