Be a Stunner for Summer - Slimming World support thread 2017

Options

Comments

• lantanna
    lantanna Posts: 4,402 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Denise , on a work day if I do nothing but go to work and then go home and futter about its 3 - 4 ooo for me which is shocking!

I did 14, 000 to 17, 000 a day on holidays which says it all!

It wont do me any harm at all to have a target and get myself moving again.

I was complaining to a friend about how much back fat I seem to have gotten lately. Hopefully getting out walking and back in the gym will tone me up fast!
  • wizkid1
    wizkid1 Posts: 1,833 Forumite
    Options
    Hiya everyone, this will be my Wednesday's menu plan...

Breakfast.. porridge A/B mixed berries

Lunch.. jacketpotato cheese A and beans salad. Melon

Dinner...chicken B curry few chips. Clementine x 2 melon.

Extra f f yoghurt. 2 Ryvita / butter 6 syns.
    6 syns
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Hello Everyone
    Just to say I am re joining Slimming World this evening.
    After almost 3 years of being way off target and kidding myself that all is ok, it's now time to get a grip.
    Very nervous but have spoken to consultant. The group itself has been running for less than 2 months and it is the consultant's very first one.
    I know that I am absolutely the heaviest I have ever been....:(:(
    Bye for now

I was the heaviest I'd ever been when I joined in January. Now I'm the lightest I've been for 4 years and not looking back. Still a long way to go, but I'll get there and so will you.
    lantanna wrote: »
    Denise , on a work day if I do nothing but go to work and then go home and futter about its 3 - 4 ooo for me which is shocking!

I'm the same, can easily only do 3000 steps on a work day. All I do is sit at a desk. Most exercise I get is walking to the toilet or the kitchen.

I really need to dig out my fitbit and start using it again.
    Zebras rock
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,964 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 2 May 2017 at 6:45PM
    Options
    kathrynha well done on Slimmer of the week last week:T:T
    Welcome all the new people and people that have come back:D

Evening all :D
    I need an idea what i can just have for HEXB, as not had it, i get stuck if i dont have bread as diabetic so need to watch sugar

HEXA milk
    Breakfast ...odd one:rotfl: left over speed crustless quiche
    Lunch Chicken salad with beetroot/salad leaves/radish/tomatoes/beetroot/ cress/Light mayo 4 syns
    Tea cottage pie with 5% mince beef, stuffed with carotts, mushrooms onion, dash worcester sauce topped with mixed mash of potatoes and swede
    Will have chopped speed fruit with muller light later
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Lois_Lane
    Lois_Lane Posts: 3,449 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »

Evening all :D
    I need an idea what i can just have for HEXB, as not had it, i get stuck if i dont have bread as diabetic so need to watch sugar.

Have you seen the list on the first post? It's not completely accurate as some of the cereal quantities have changed but it's an eye opener seeing how much there is to choose from. One of my personal favourites is baked apple with 1 tbsp of mincemeat, add a dollop of Greek yogurt and it's gorgeous.

Here's the link.

LL :)
    Start BMI - 38.7 Current BMI - 31.2 Target BMI - 26.3
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    1 on. Disappointed. Don't feel I deserve that :(
    Zebras rock
  • bubbs
    Options
    Lois_Lane wrote: »
    Have you seen the list on the first post? It's not completely accurate as some of the cereal quantities have changed but it's an eye opener seeing how much there is to choose from. One of my personal favourites is baked apple with 1 tbsp of mincemeat, add a dollop of Greek yogurt and it's gorgeous.

Here's the link.

LL :)

TBH i hadnt seen it, i have been told not to cook fruit as releases more sugar:o no smoothies or anything either
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    kathrynha wrote: »
    1 on. Disappointed. Don't feel I deserve that :(

Oh no:( after last week too
  • MissTeach
    MissTeach Posts: 260 Forumite
    Options
    Right. I have finally gotten to a group after 4 weeks away (Holiday to LA followed by a couple of weeks of just not sticking to plan - plus a trapped nerve in my leg meaning huge amounts of pain and 3 different types of new medication) I have put 9lb on.
    ________________________________________________ Line Drawn!

For this challenge I am going to aim for 10lb off so I have lost the weight I gained plus 1lb!

Today has been good so far. Had to go for a blood test before work so breakfast was a little late and had to eat it in the classroom as the kids were already in by the time I got to work after the doctors! Ended up with a plum, pear and painkiller combo!

Lunch was ham salad, satsuma and muller light
    Dinner: BBQ pulled chicken, home-made cheese & onion potato waffles (HEA) and onion and courgette for speed.

Having some hifi bars for my HEB later and something sweet to take me over my 5 syns!
  • wizkid1
    wizkid1 Posts: 1,833 Forumite
    Options
    Well done Kathrynha for being SOTW :T:T:T:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business