GREAT 0% BARCLAYCARD HUNT!

Options

Comments

• beefster
    beefster Posts: 738 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    NO% forms. Allowing for the post I should be out of forms by the end of the week.

No more PM's please.

If I can get any more or have some left I will post their availability on here in the future.

Beefster
    I save so I can spend.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,102 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hi out there I am a first timer and looking for the application form for the 0%£1 spend. Anyone out there got any left please?
  • bettyarmstrong
    Options
    :)Spotted a Barclay card stand in Belfast International Airport on 16th October - no one in attendance so couldn't ask any questions ! :(
    Betty Armstrong
  • histon_iain
    Options
    Found the leaflets in Barclays in Ipswich. Think I'll sign up.
    Can the 'balance transfer' be to a debit card?

Iain
  • Andrea
    Andrea Posts: 368 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped! Chutzpah Haggler Newshound! PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Hi Iain

Yes and no. Strictly speaking they do transfer to current accounts. Whether this is considered a balance transfer to a debit card I don't know.

Andrea :)
  • jnd
    jnd Posts: 453 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone have a spare "old" £1/1p 0% form? Am willing to send sae.

Thanks in advance.
  • jiji
    jiji Posts: 226 Forumite
    Options
    I am looking IP penny or £1 minimum spending barclay form. Can anybody help me.Thanks.
  • luke_ad2000
    Options
    Spoke to staff at barclays today who advised that they were closing the 1p/pound card offer & withdrawing all the forms. don't know how this affects the 'no time limit' form. anynoe else heard this?
    Titch :)
  • beefster
    Options
    Re closure of offer. I was told by staff at Barclays that they had been told to destroy the forms! That was 2 months ago but I got my Premiership card today.............?

£2500 credit limit too........

Bit of advice rqd now. I did not transfer any balance over on the app form as I had no loan / debt to transfer at the time. I thought there was a 3 month window to transfer (martins Q & A's). Have I missed out?
    On the terms and conditions it says transfers on the app form for 0% for life, no mention of the 3 month window. Has anyone transfered successfully after recieving the card?
    I save so I can spend.
  • Andrea
    Andrea Posts: 368 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped! Chutzpah Haggler Newshound! PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Hi Beefster,

Yes, I have and not even within the first three months but I'm waiting to see if, despite various BC people telling me I'm on 0% for life, whether I will start being charged after 9 months.

Fingers crossed :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport