GREAT 0% BARCLAYCARD HUNT!

Options

Comments

• Cubeguy3
    Cubeguy3 Posts: 61 Forumite
    Options
    Hi I'm new here so apologies if I'm going about this the wrong way. If you've got any of those forms left, what is PM? So that I can get an address to send the SAE to.

Thanks,

Alex
  • JohnBoy_3-2
    Options
    Hi Alex,

I see that Beefster still has some forms left (indeed he has kindly offered to send me one).

If you just click on the little envelope icon on the left hand side of his name, you will then be able to send a PM (personal message) to Beefster. He would then be able to send a message back to you with his details so you can send him an SAE for the NO% form.

HTH.
    JohnBoy
    :)
  • beefster
    beefster Posts: 738 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Idriver send me another pm as I removed yours by mistake,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sorry.

Johnboy, its in the post tonight with C. Thorntons.

Its a bit confusing getting mail with real names and no link to the sites logon ID's but I think those 4 people who requested forms should get them before Monday.

Still got a couple left.
    I save so I can spend.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,102 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    ;)

Hi all...! True to my word...I have kept a beady eye out for more of those 0% forms and before getting mobbed by Barclays staff managed to get my hands on 8 app forms for you lot out there!

There are 3-4 left in the branch near to Target Roundabout (which is on the A40) heading towards Northolt/Harrow, Middlesex. (Dont know the road name). Located inside on the left by the 2nd set of entrance doors. Didnt think it was right to snaffle them all!

So once again, like in my previous post....if your keen...and have a good credit rating and are worthy for this form.......drop me an email.

The first 8 who are happy to send £1.50 to cover postage will have a form sent to them via recorded delivery.

The forms I believe are of the first type that came out.

In the terms and conditions section: 1.2.b.i
    It states, minimum transactions must be costing at least:
    £1.00 for Barclaycard Premiership
    £0.01 for BarclayCard Visa
    ( a penny!! ::) )

When you fill out the app, you have a choice of which card to go for....

Please Subject line the email message " barclaycard % "

Anyone who can make me laugh will get put to the top of the list!! ;D

plasmaman
  • Bottled_Water
    Options
    Hi beefster

I'd love to take you up on your offer of a N0% application, please, however, this is my first posting and I haven't worked out yet how to send you a pm - any pointers much appreciated.

Cheers.

Bottled Water
  • Bottled_Water
    Options
    Hi

After some more frantic searching, I've now answered my own question and worked out how to send a pm!!

Cheers.

Bottled Water
  • biteryte
    Options
    Beefster,

I would be eternally greatful to receive
    one of your 0% B.C. forms.

Hope i"m not too late!

Biteryte. ;D ;D
  • jacquie
    jacquie Posts: 89 Forumite
    Options
    Barclaycard are currently in my home town. No 1p or 1GBP offers available just the 0% with 50GBP spend. When asked about the better offer - they said - some people had applied over the internet - after receiving card and realising 50.00 miniumum spend they have rang Barclaycard to complain about the spend and have been put on the 1p or 1GBP deal. Might be worth trying for someone.

Jackie
  • vikinggeoff
    Options
    Beefster I have sent you a PM to see if you still have some forms left, or if anybody else can help me to obtain one please

Vikinggeoff :):)
  • System
    System Posts: 178,102 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    :D:D:D:D:D

Still have 3x 0% app forms left!!!

See my previous post for details!

plasmaman

:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors