IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

KNOCK KNOCK Mrs May, anyone at home ??? what are you doing about these CCJ's

Options

Comments

• beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    pappa_golf wrote: »
    todays news paper is tomorrow's chip papers , why have the BBC news not picked up on this huge story?

bake off is more important to the sheep in the UK

pappa ,,, the chip paper as you say will continue Theresa has made a statement.

Think about the BBC ? I seem to remember you saying about the BBC and Capita. Is that your answer ??

The Bake off is not " sheep " based, the BBC can no longer afford it.

The question to you is .... have you written to Theresa May about the scam, have you written to the SRA about this scam. ???

I HAVE .... what about you ?
  • Castle
    Castle Posts: 4,200 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Castle I sent him the stories from patients, cares, and staff. Which I thought would be more powerful than aything I could write.
    Thanks;

Looking at Joanne Miles's reply she only mentions "parking charges" which suggests just the £per hour rather than the fines. Clearly she didn't answer your questions.
  • beamerguy
    Options
    Castle wrote: »
    Thanks;

Looking at Joanne Miles's reply she only mentions "parking charges" which suggests just the £per hour rather than the fines. Clearly she didn't answer your questions.

Castle, she will not answer the questions because she and Hunt have no answers. Joanne Miles is the joker in the pack
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,357 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    beamerguy wrote: »
    Castle, she will not answer the questions because she and Hunt have no answers. Joanne Miles is the joker in the pack
    Relatively junior civil servant, first line defence for the bigger boys further up the food chain, think of fob-off frumps at supermarkets.

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/joanne-miles-61b6424
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • beamerguy
    Options
    Umkomaas wrote: »
    Relatively junior civil servant, first line defence for the bigger boys further up the food chain, think of fob-off frumps at supermarkets.

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/joanne-miles-61b6424

Yes, very low grade and not in a position to respond on behalf of Hunt to important issues
    Jeremy needs to wake up if this is the poor standard he relies upon
  • Ivor_Pecheque
    Options
    another one, just in..... Macclesfield Hospital.
    Hi I've just read this post and I've had an unpleasant experience with this crowd at Mac hospital paid for parking on two occasions and received two seperate penalty demands thank goodness found tickets in car and could prove payment I appealed with proof of payment on both and received one letter stating they had cancelled one of them and have not heard about the other. Such stress going for scan to see if my baby was OK and having to wait on consultants and wait anxiously on a scan to face two fairly hefty penalty notices a few days later and then argue that you've paid for parking on top! I was furious and have done my research on this company and I believe they target people thinking that a threatening looking demand means they can claim fines easily. Preying on people while they may be weakened by illness or worry about their family and knowing that most people will not write or be bothered trying to fight it . Sorry about the essay but it makes my blood boil. The company has a turnover of a couple of hundred thousand pounds and is making a mint. ��
    Illegitimi non carborundum:)
  • beamerguy
    Options
    another one, just in..... Macclesfield Hospital.

Ivor, I do hope you bring these to the attention of Theresa May, the lady is blasting through the system, just look at what she has done with the BBC
    Fools and horses are clearly not acceptable in her book
  • Ivor_Pecheque
    Options
    I'll drop her a line.

I've got her address.
    Illegitimi non carborundum:)
  • mowkid
    mowkid Posts: 86 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    People with CCJs need to bombard Theresa May and Sir Oliver Heald with their stories - NOW. Strike while the iron in hot and KEEP striking all through September:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=71294781&highlight=theresa#post71294781

You can imagine how much the BPA will lobby against this, turning up all suited and booted, smarmily shaking hands with old friends (possible 'old boy network' coming into play).

So WE need to encourage every newbie with a story about ANY private parking scam, especially those with court claims and CCJs, to send snail mail copies to land on Mrs May and Sir Oliver's desks, day in day out.

This is the new clamping - credit clamping - and we can influence decisions right now, as they are listening.

Always strike when Govt are forced to listen.

Every Gladstones or BW Legal thread, tell newbies about this campaign, tell them to send a strong letter with details of the rip-off and boiler-plate claims to Theresa May and 'Sir Oliver'.

:T
    I sent an email to Oliver Heald and got back a reply saying he only deals with his constituents.. I repeated pointing out that I was emailing him in his other capacity.
    Got a return email saying he had passed my email to Min of Justice. So much for that.
    Don't know how to email Theresa May. Anybody have her email?
  • beamerguy
    Options
    mowkid wrote: »
    I sent an email to Oliver Heald and got back a reply saying he only deals with his constituents.. I repeated pointing out that I was emailing him in his other capacity.
    Got a return email saying he had passed my email to Min of Justice. So much for that.
    Don't know how to email Theresa May. Anybody have her email?

mayt@parliament.uk

copy in to your MP
    Oliver Heald is proving useless.
    Worth pointing that out to Mrs May
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business