IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

KNOCK KNOCK Mrs May, anyone at home ??? what are you doing about these CCJ's

Options
1282930313234»

Comments

• beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    on the daily fail page spouting this , there was a link to casehub , promising everybody the earth , umm , link is now dead

it was a bloody publicity stunt , set up to sell the crap paper

Funny :rotfl:

The link is very much alive.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3786132/I-ll-end-credit-rating-scandal-pledges-PM-acts-Mail-exposes-rulings-ruined-lives.html

All the people who get these dodgy CCJ's, at least one a day just on here, need to know the PM has lied to them

Do you not approve of that ? Are you in the pub right now ?
  • twhitehousescat
    Options
    the link further down the page that reads

"Motorists who have had CCJs from ParkingEye without any chance to defend themselves are now lodging a compensation claim against the firm. The case is being put together by CaseHub, a legal site run by Cambridge law graduate Michael Green."

gives this link http://casehub.com/cases/parking-eye-ccj-fines

very very quickly forgotten about
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    the link further down the page that reads

"Motorists who have had CCJs from ParkingEye without any chance to defend themselves are now lodging a compensation claim against the firm. The case is being put together by CaseHub, a legal site run by Cambridge law graduate Michael Green."

gives this link http://casehub.com/cases/parking-eye-ccj-fines

very very quickly forgotten about

Oh that old thing, who put that link in ?

Mr Green was doomed from day one. That really is old news and I believe Mr Green went on to sell some multi level marketing product

I'd much rather Mrs May owned up for talking rubbish or actually gets on with the job
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,359 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I believe Mr Green went on to sell some multi level marketing product
    Pet food. Seriously!
    I've taken my first full-time job helping to run a company that sells natural pet food and supplements across the UK, hand produced from Germany. It is called Aniforte. This does mean my time at ChallengeTheFine has come to an end (each newsletter costs around £200 to send, so it has been v. expensive to maintain personally).
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport