IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

KNOCK KNOCK Mrs May, anyone at home ??? what are you doing about these CCJ's

Options

Comments

• beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    fil_cad wrote: »
    It will be all brushed under the carpet, none off the MPs give two hoots.

Could be if we all give up but we are not going to do that are we
  • Ivor_Pecheque
    Options
    Definition of a pessimist ?

An experienced optimist !

Come on guys, this could be that great institution of "the division of the powers" working at it's best.
    Illegitimi non carborundum:)
  • mowkid
    Options
    This guy's interested in anyone who has had a surprise CCJ, particularly if its from a hospital or council car park. If you're helping anyone, would you mind passing on his details ? [EMAIL="paul.bentley@dailymail.co.uk"]paul.bentley@dailymail.co.uk[/EMAIL]

It hasn't reached that stage yet but we've exhausted all the points garnered from here and Pepipoo to send objecting letters to bwlegal.
    The last one from them was a two liner saying they are seeking authority from Excel to proceed with County Court action.
    Here's where I'm getting worried because I'm not young any more and being main carer for my wife I'm not sure I can face up to the County court appeal procedure, much as I hate to fail my Carer Lady.
    Will this Daily mail chap be interested in such a case?
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,791 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 7 August 2020 at 2:24PM
    Options
    we've exhausted all the points garnered from here and Pepipoo to send objecting letters to bwlegal.
    What stage are your complaints at?

Update your thread if concerned. You have not 'exhausted' all responses, there just comes a time where you can just say 'my position remains unchanged'.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • beamerguy
    Options
    mowkid wrote: »
    The last one from them was a two liner saying they are seeking authority from Excel to proceed with County Court action.

I consider this scare tactics. Not the normal way it would be phrased.

You can return to them with what coupon-mad has said.

"my position remains unchanged and I have reported you to the CSA, SRA and my MP'."

Adding that any further harassment from BWLegal will result in a further COMPLAINT TO THE SRA
  • esmerobbo
    esmerobbo Posts: 4,979 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    This was my MP's reply

They have a duty to represent you, doesn't mean they are any use doing it unfortunately.

One of the biggest lies they swallowed when drafting POFA was that keeper liability would FREE UP county court time.
  • mowkid
    mowkid Posts: 86 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    What stage are your CSA and SRA complaints at, they should be delaying BW Legal for a good few weeks at least?

Update your thread if concerned. You have not 'exhausted' all responses, there just comes a time where you can just say 'my position remains unchanged and I have reported you to the CSA, SRA and my MP'.
    I only complained to SRA. That was on 8/9/2016 but no reponse so I have emailed them for update.
    Should I write to bwlegal with the "position remains unchanged message" now
  • beamerguy
    edited 15 September 2016 at 8:51AM
    Options
    I only complained to SRA. That was on 8/9/2016 but no reponse so I have emailed them for update.
    Should I write to bwlegal with the "position remains unchanged message" now

Keep on top with the SRA ... they are probably inundated with complaints about BWLegal

Yes play the game with BWLegal and for every letter they send considered to be a threat ..... send more letters to the SRA.

The SRA should kick BWLegal out right now before their email box or postbag gets too big. Or as will happen, the SRA falls into disrepute
  • mowkid
    mowkid Posts: 86 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    beamerguy wrote: »
    Keep on top with the SRA ... they are probably inundated with complaints about BWLegal

Yes play the game with BWLegal and for every letter they send considered to be a threat ..... send more letters to the SRA.

The SRA should kick BWLegal out right now before their email box or postbag gets too big. Or as will happen, the SRA falls into disrepute

Thanks Beamer guy. I think I've unintentionaly drifted off the theme of this thread my original mailings were to show what I had done re my MP et al. I did send an email to SRA today. Got an automated receipt email.

Perhaps I should start a new thread for my Carers case.
  • Ivor_Pecheque
    Options
    Will this Daily mail chap be interested in such a case?

It's worth dropping him an e-mail, I think he's on a steep learning curve.

As I understand, he's more interested in the "surprise" ccj aspect of it all.
    Illegitimi non carborundum:)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport