22 Foxhole East

in Mortgage-Free Wannabe
3.9K replies 468.1K views

Replies

• crazy_cat_ladycrazy_cat_lady Forumite
    7K Posts
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hate to ruin your Autumn plans f0xh0les, but the equinox isn't until about the 22nd September. Not too far away but still a little more daylight than night time at the moment. :smile:
    Good luck with getting back on the good food wagon. I could use some of your inspiration please.
  • kerri_gtkerri_gt Forumite
    10.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Xmas Saver!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I am part goat, I tend to graze...constantly. the only positive is that the home office is upstairs so at least i get my steps in walking to and from the kitchen. 

I restocked our tea bags the other week (find Lidl ones fine, not the One Cup ones but the ones that look almost exactly the same in a red box) 6 boxes bought,  think they have 180 per box...i will be buying more before xmas. 
    Used to like ones called 'The London Cuppa' but they don't seem to exist anymore.

@f0xh0les do the walls even scupper a wireless booster / extender? I got one for the back of the house as the signal was often poor upstairs and outside and it's worked a treat. That said, it only needs to boost through one thick outside wall. 
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• Deni_debt-free_dreamerDeni_debt-free_dreamer Forumite
    1.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    Oh f0xh0les that sounds depressing - no more bank hols till the end of the year, boohoo :(
    Whenever i used to visit DD2 at uni (usually one or two times a month) i took some of my HM goodies with me and did a SM shop for her!  She does cook though and uses the budget SMs. 
    Deni x
    LBM - October 2018; finally debt free on 16 March 2021 !
    NST January NSD 7/16
    2022 Mortgage Free Wannabee #81
    2022 Decluttering Campaign member