We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Round and round the overdraft....soon to be no more

Options

Comments

• SpekySquarehead
    Options
    £10 for a catch up with an old friend and putting the world to right seems a bit of a bargain. Well done on the surveys too. I don't have the patience for them so I take my hat off to you.
  • debtfreeoneday
    Options
    I find 1poll quite good, do it daily and the £40 soon adds up for 10-15 mins a day.
    DFW (08/08) £64,346.53 Gone (02/19)
    MFW (08/08) £118k Gone (09/23)
  • louby40
    louby40 Posts: 1,523 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 16 August 2017 at 9:24PM
    Options
    My car started great first thing this morning and I headed off to the gym with no problems. If it's fixed for £60 I'm happy.

After Zumba I went into school for an hour, our new headteacher was there so chatted to him for a bit.

Went to the tip with my sons carpet and then my parents called over for a visit. It's been a busy Wednesday.

Carpet being fitted tomorrow
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Keep at it regarding the surveys, two of the sites you mentioned I am nearly at payout on its doing my nut in. I am at 38 quid ish on one poll and 124.85 on opinium research. I like opinium as i never get kicked out of there surveys.
    Cashback Earnings YTD £46.04 Survey Earnings YTD £182.66
    "Always always train, be the best version of you that you can physically be"
  • louby40
    Options
    My best are one poll, opinium, you gov and prolific - I find they are consistently good. I just dont get Swagbucks for some reason - I never seem to build up any points.

It's easy money though and i just log in whilst I'm watching TV.
  • louby40
    Options
    Well what a very busy and productive day! Carpet fitters came around 11 and were all done by 12.

My son and I moved and cleaned all afternoon and his 'new' room looks great.

I did a small shop for £25 as my boys are away with their dad from Tuesday and we go to Cornwall on Thursday. I've done a meal plan for the next few days.

Friday - veg soup and bread
    Saturday - chicken burgers
    Sunday - chicken curry
    Monday - egg on toast
    Tuesday - pizza
    Wednesday- whatever's left in the fridge....

Paid £10 off my cc from surveys and TopCashback! Still waiting for £70 to clear on there.
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    louby40 wrote: »
    My best are one poll, opinium, you gov and prolific - I find they are consistently good. I just dont get Swagbucks for some reason - I never seem to build up any points.

It's easy money though and i just log in whilst I'm watching TV.

Re Swagbuck a few things to try and i hope these help:

Download the app you can do surveys on it and the daily poll on there.

Get a mate to join swagbucks, you will earn swag bucks as they do.

Make sure everyday you do the daily poll and daily crave thats 4sb a day for next to nothing.

With swagbucks every survey you get binned from you get one 1sb upto the first 5-10 surveys i think.

And finally do what i do stick boring videos on as you watch tv.
    Cashback Earnings YTD £46.04 Survey Earnings YTD £182.66
    "Always always train, be the best version of you that you can physically be"
  • mummytogirls
    mummytogirls Posts: 6,578 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Yay to only spending £25 on the groceries Louby!
    Im glad DS is pleased with his room xx
    Mummytogirls x

• louby40
    Options
    DS loves his room and DP and I weren't disturbed by him at all :T it's money well spent but my savings are depleted now.

Went to the gym this morning. Came back and put some washing in but didn't dare peg it out when it had finished - the sky was turning black. After a little shower I walked over to the garage to pay them the £60 for fixing my car. Happy that it wasn't more.

Lunch was feta salad. Tea was carrot an coriander soup to use up veg we have in.

I did some ironing this afternoon ready to give to my EXh for my boys holiday next week. They go early Tuesday morning so need to be at their dads Mon eve.

Busy day tomorrow as going to the gym, car needs valeting before we go away next week and I really need to get some thank you cards from the Works for the kids in my class who bought me end of year gifts. I also need to start thinking what we need for our holiday next week and get the case ready!

PA is very slow today - I've done 2 surveys earning £1.10 and have £6.57 on there.
  • louby40
    edited 19 August 2017 at 4:31PM
    Options
    Morning!

Just logged into PA and there is a £20 survey on there! You have to do it in 3 parts which i thought I wouldn't be able to do but it works out ok. PA is really good, best survey site!

9 NSD for August so far....and ages to payday!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport