Add your feedback on energy supplier Iresa

Options

Comments

• footyguy
    footyguy Posts: 4,157 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I would suggest that you take your blinkers off and open your eyes! The up to date information and evidence is all around you if you care to look.

No offence intended and I stand to be corrected but I seem to recall that you previously posted similar nonsense regarding Extra Energy without actually being a customer and having to suffer their woeful customer service.....

I suggest you look carefully at the Extra Energy feedback thread, and then you can stand corrected for as long as necessary ;)

(You either have got the wrong person or have failed to understand the numerous posts I have made there regarding customer service by Extra Energy. You will even find the matter went to the Ombudsman service in the end who upheld my complaint)

Good luck!
  • Al_Ross
    Al_Ross Posts: 907 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Has anyone had a Gas bill from Iresa lately ???
  • footyguy
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 1 April 2017 at 5:20PM
    Options
    Al_Ross wrote: »

Peretty sure their terns say they may only produce a bill once per year, but they have the option to do so more often if they desire.

Edit:
    4.1 We will send you a bill or statement at least once a year, but we may send you a bill or statement at any time, or in line with your agreed payment scheme.
  • vanilla8
    vanilla8 Posts: 656 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Al_Ross wrote: »

No have just read this which probably explains it

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=72341426&postcount=108
  • ASavvyBuyer
    ASavvyBuyer Posts: 1,737 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Things seem to be speeding up at Iresa for processing Electric Meter Readings.

Provided them on Friday (last day of the month) and already showing in the on-line account and processed in the transaction record.
  • mrstick
    mrstick Posts: 83 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Switched to Iresa on the 3rd March. Gas changed over fine, but there is no meter point on the web site for submitting an electricity reading.

I submitted a support request on 15th March, asking for this to be looked into.

I posted a follow-up on 22nd March, as I got an email reminding me that I need to submit a meter reading.

I got back from my holiday on 30th March and the case is still open without any sort of follow-up, so I initiated a switch away. I'm currently on the deemed tariff for electricity with EDF as I only just moved into the property and wanted to switch away straight away, so this is actually costing me money now.

Their phone lines are only open Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm which make it impossible for me to contact them due to work commitments.

I expect the switch away won't work because the electricity is in a limbo state, but I'm hoping that it might kick-start someone into actually caring about me as a customer.

If being able to manage your account online and receive any sort of support if you have a problem is a big requirement then I would have to say that you should avoid Iresa like the plague.
  • grumpycrab
    grumpycrab Posts: 4,989 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    I had a quick chat with Ofgem who said

"I have had a look at the licence conditions [of Iresa] and I cannot see that there is an obligation to provide a Customer Service by telephone."
    If you put your general location in your Profile, somebody here may be able to come and help you.
  • footyguy
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I had a quick look at their website, and there was no indication there that they provide customer service via telephone

http://www.iresa.co.uk/how-to-contact-us/
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    footyguy wrote: »
    I had a quick look at their website, and there was no indication there that they provide customer service via telephone

http://www.iresa.co.uk/how-to-contact-us/

Oh they do, provided you are prepared to wait on hold:

CONTACT US
    Iresa Limited
    The Quadrant Business Centre Nuart Road,
    Beeston, Nottingham, NG9 2NH
    Contact us: 0115 727 0982

That is not to say they they wouldn't prefer e-mail contact.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 4 April 2017 at 5:48PM
    Options
    I have just this moment received this e-mail from Iresa entitled GAS Registration Completion.

Quote: This is to inform you that your switch over will be completed on Monday, December 05, 2016 and IRESA will be your GAS energy supplier. Unquote

Next Steps - METER READINGS
    Please remember to enter your meter read in your online account on Monday, December 05, 2016.

It just gets better and better.

PS I have already had a Bill from them for January.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure