Options

Comments

• Ifts
    Ifts Posts: 1,952 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Name Dropper
    Options
    buglawton wrote: »
    Junker with his threats and rants!

He's just annoyed with the fact that he'll have one less to slap about!

http://www.lbc.co.uk/watch-eu-chief-juncker-greets-leaders-while-drunk-131742
    Never let the perfume of the premium overpower the odour of the risk
  • Onawingandaprayer
    Options
    Ifts wrote: »
    He's just annoyed with the fact that he'll have one less to slap about!

http://www.lbc.co.uk/watch-eu-chief-juncker-greets-leaders-while-drunk-131742

Good grief!!!!
  • Ifts
    Ifts Posts: 1,952 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Name Dropper
    Options
    Good grief!!!!

Yes my thoughts exactly! The above is a toned down version, there are longer video clips (2-3 mins) of the above on Youtube in which he looks like he nearly falls over when he tries to stand next to Viktor Orban.

Its frightening to think of a EU army being talked about with the likes of him at the helm.
    Never let the perfume of the premium overpower the odour of the risk
  • jimjames
    jimjames Posts: 17,676 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    VSC wrote: »
    I totally agree .. we had the referendum and obtained a result - now we stick it to it.

Just rather amusing that the Leave campaigners moaning about the petition didn't realise it was started by one of their own on the expectation that they didn't win. If the result had been the other way then they'd have been all over it.
    Remember the saying: if it looks too good to be true it almost certainly is.
  • Thrugelmir
    Thrugelmir Posts: 89,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    jimjames wrote: »
    Just rather amusing that the Leave campaigners moaning about the petition didn't realise it was started by one of their own on the expectation that they didn't win. If the result had been the other way then they'd have been all over it.

Even funnier that people think it will make a difference. The rate at which petitions are now launched no proper business will ever get done.
  • blutto
    blutto Posts: 105 Forumite
    edited 27 June 2016 at 12:34AM
    Options
    Bogof_Babe wrote: »
    I bet blutto isn't much of an oil painting either! ;)

Is this member one of those Tory women on here!

What isaid about them is my view and the truth!

Again,watched question time tonight and saw one of those god awful Tory women careerist politicians called Anna Soubry pulling her usual faces grumping and huffing and puffing ! Should have seen at7am on Friday morning ,wobbling around in her chair with despair shouting I can't believe it ,we'll I can me old dear! Pulls her funny faces at ya all the time in despair,like duh...eek: she reminds me of the word flange.

Then there's good old Amber Rudd who reminds you of a head girl /prefect at a girls school ,talks down at you! Stop that running in the corridors! Goodie 2 shoes character ,i will do anything to get the job.

Lastly that old hag Teresa May,please not let it be her who becomes PM,god then we really are In trouble as she is TOTALLY careerist.Amazing how she disappeared in the EU referendum as she was keeping low-key hoping to get the crown! God I hope not,scary looking bird indeed.:rotfl: she is a sell out for sure! Her eyes they are ICY like a witch!
  • buglawton
    buglawton Posts: 9,235 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    This looks interesting .....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07kgr9g

Question Time EU special. It was a good one. Dominic Raab on the Leave side of the panel, wonder where he'll end up in the new cabinet.
  • blutto
    blutto Posts: 105 Forumite
    Options
    Bogof_Babe wrote: »
    I bet blutto isn't much of an oil painting either! ;)

Here,I am not saying I am an oil painting but you can stop deleting or veting people'sPost/views on here as you may not like them or agree with them.

:money:
  • Nocto
    Nocto Posts: 177 Forumite
    edited 27 June 2016 at 12:58AM
    Options
    blutto wrote: »
    Here,I am not saying I am an oil painting...

I'm an oil painting - unfortunately it's a Picasso!

:D
  • CKhalvashi
    CKhalvashi Posts: 12,064 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    From Boris Johnson's article in the Telegraph:

"There will still be intense and intensifying European cooperation and partnership in a huge number of fields: the arts, the sciences, the universities, and on improving the environment.

"EU citizens living in this country will have their rights fully protected, and the same goes for British citizens living in the EU.

"British people will still be able to go and work in the EU; to live; to travel; to study; to buy homes and to settle down. As the German equivalent of the CBI - the BDI - has very sensibly reminded us, there will continue to be free trade, and access to the single market.

"The only change - and it will not come in any great rush - is that the UK will extricate itself from the EU's extraordinary and opaque system of legislation: the vast and growing corpus of law enacted by a European Court of Justice from which there can be no appeal."

So, Leave won the battle, Remain won the war, it seems. :)
    💙💛 💔
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport