Here we can all be heard for a little while. Part 3

Options

Comments

• dekaspace
    dekaspace Posts: 5,705 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Had a terrible day yesterday, added with the fact my neighbours noise has gone extreme past 10 days im assuming its some sort of holiday as the men are listening to music hours a day, yelling and laughing but I almost never hear kids (or what happened at start of year was the tenant went on holiday and her babysitter let her friends use it as a party house for a week) don't forget I was told before its a single mum living there who never has friends round let alone male friends but I see her daily with a man she in past told me was her husband so I assume theres some con going on (and/or shes subletting social housing)

I have cigarette ends chucked in my garden, foreign food wrappers etc.

On top of that yesterday I had to deal with a mess with DWP which isn't sorted so on my mind and was sick too, today I want to just relax but I have what sounds like drunken idiots with music full blast yelling, laughing, stomping and the odd shout/scream at someone.
  • annandale
    annandale Posts: 1,469 Forumite
    Options
    22nd Sep 18, 3:04 PM
    Had a terrible day yesterday, added with the fact my neighbours noise has gone extreme past 10 days im assuming its some sort of holiday as the men are listening to music hours a day, yelling and laughing but I almost never hear kids (or what happened at start of year was the tenant went on holiday and her babysitter let her friends use it as a party house for a week) don't forget I was told before its a single mum living there who never has friends round let alone male friends but I see her daily with a man she in past told me was her husband so I assume theres some con going on (and/or shes subletting social housing)

Can you not involve the task force and or your local MP or councillor.
  • dekaspace
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Im feeling worse on these tablets, they make me more alert but feeling sickly/hungover all the time but I bet that shock about the DWP didn't help.

I can luckily tolerate neighbours noise to a point, Im assuming its more she has friends round often for a hour or two, and her boyfriend or whatever is just a heavy footed, loud voiced person (most likely just the type that doesn't care) rather than malicious but part of what gets me is hes not even a tenant and hes making large amounts of noise.

Really do feel sickly, might be a combination of things i.e back at college means I may of caught something, I had a one off takeaway Thursday and was very ill Friday (somewhere I stopped going as last time I went there a few months ago I was ill for 2 days) And the DWP issue.
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,908 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Are they antidepressants deka? Some of them can cause nausea for the first two or three weeks but it does wear off after that if you stick with them.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • dekaspace
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    It's been 2 weeks exactly, and yes fluoxetine I was on them a few years back and they made me feel bad then, then was changed to other medication. I actually for first few days had a uplift in mood as well as my stomach feeling better, sweating less then after 5 days I got a permanent head cold/hangover feeling I slept 14 hours a day for 4 days straight.
  • dekaspace
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    A update today, slept 13 hours today and even then only managed to get out of bed as phone rang I was utterly zombified I think the sleep apnea thing makes me worse as that makes my sleep heavier felt until a hour ago that I wanted to go back to bed and just sleep until need be.

Now my heads clearing and though feeling drunk not feeling dizzy, to say they are working this far is based on context, my sense of smell, sensitiivity to light, and being able to concentrate are better so I can watch a movie or tv show without constantly drifting or turning head but instead I feel like I am drunk or its middle of night.

Even the days when I barely sleep that night I get insomnia so I get insomnia but when I do drift off I wake 12-14 hours later.

In other words its like before I was switched off totally, lacking motivation on one interpretation but id say more mental stimulation as each day felt the same, and I couldnt watch tv as my brain was switched off, now my brains switched on so all the emotions are hitting me at once and side effects of tablets, im assuming they will work if I get councelling with it.

On a final note, got a message from relative today who begged for £40!
  • I've recently been talking to a guy in Wetherspoons when I go there for breakfast. he was telling me that he has BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder). Some symptoms seem similar to mine, so was good to chat to him and share experiences. He's currently studying for a Psychology Degree and working part time, but has some issues similar to mine.

It was 'good' to know at least that I'm not the only one with these issues, and now I can understand why sometimes he is friendly and at other times doesn't want to interract.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,102 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Well the mania has gone

But now i can feel myself sinking into a depression :o i've been taking my meds dont worry (bought one of those boxes!) but i can feeel it creeping up on me. This is annoying par for the course with bipolar, as they say " what goes up must come down" i think its because the higher you are moodwise the further you have to fall...like really its a just a shift from up to normal, but the up was so high that it tends to send me the other way. Im really not explaining this well :rotfl:

I'll keep an eye on myself (thankfully i do have insight into the depressive episodes and i have a handy list of self care tips and self soothe box if it gets a bit much), if it gets any worse i'll book in with my gp. till waiting to hear back from mental health team (reminder to self chase that up if you dont hear owt in the next fornight).

Work is going absolutely fine, i think i've settled in well. It is sooooooooooooooo much less stressful than my old shop. Plus from talking to other staff it seems my manager is on the ball when it comes to dealing with things, like if i was having a bad mental health day, or if i was having side effects from a med change/increase i think she'd sort it.
  • dekaspace
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Got a phone call yesterday from relative with the "what am I going to do" sob stories, despite me telling him im not paid to Friday, have £30 a week less than before due to DWP mess up and all my bills are due out that day so won't have anything left, he went "ok then , I guess maybe Friday then"

Get a message today saying he has 50p left, hes desperate am I sure I can't send him the cash!
  • Pyxis
    Pyxis Posts: 46,077 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 28 September 2018 at 9:30AM
    Options
    (I just lurve spiders!)
    INFJ(Turbulent).

Her Greenliness Baroness Pyxis of the Alphabetty, Pinnacle of Peadom and Official Brainbox
    Founder Member: 'WIMPS ANONYMOUS' and 'VICTIMS of the RANDOM HEDGEHOG'
    I'm in a clique! It's a clique of one! It's a unique clique!
    I love :eek:

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure