$10+ a day Neobux Challenge 2016

Options

Comments

• Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Halloween promotions have started with a great discount on Golden purchase ($70)

Hoping the cheaper extensions will be soon to follow as am itching to get on with next stage. :D
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Surfchik80
    Options
    Halloween promotions have started with a great discount on Golden purchase ($70)

Hoping the cheaper extensions will be soon to follow as am itching to get on with next stage. :D

Was coming on to say the same thing! I've got nearly $40 sitting in my account waiting to be spent on extensions. I'm determined to take the slow and thorough approach by renting, then extending all in small batches before allowing myself to rent more. My clicks seem to have nose dived just recently though - anyone else seeing the same?
    £10 a day 2017 - APR £60.12 / MAR £82.24 / FEB £142.82 / JAN £241.24
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    I have been away for a week in portugal so expected to come back to dire referral clicks but today I am nearly back to 0.6 so fairly content with that. Do you do any recycling surfchik? I had just got to grips with it just before I went away and will start again in a few days.

I have got about $160 saved to do some serious extending when the promo kicks in and then I can start slowly renting again and putting a bit a day aside to go in the Ultimate pot.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • BarryNB
    BarryNB Posts: 29 Forumite
    Options
    Hello ladies, glad to see you're still plugging away ;-)

My stats as of today :-
    Main Balance : $0.029
    Rental Balance : $0.120
    Points Balance : 17370
    R/R's 140 - Some extended to 60, 90 and 150 days, and now 240 days.
    Currently extending 2 R/R's per day to 90 days, as I seem to have a lot running out at the same time :eek:
    Adverts seen by me : 17093
    Adverts seen by refs : 10376

I have been active every day since i've been a member, but I've had my internet allowance squashed by my provider, so I'm not clicking as many ads as I was :(

It seems that my clickers have started to slow down as well, so not earning as much per day as I was. Hopefully things will pick up soon.
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Hi Barry! Nice to see you are still with us...........I can remember being in your position and panicking about keeping up with extending. Didnt want to lose any so if really pushed I would extend for 30 days and then not buy any more refs until I had managed to get on top of them. 240 days is really the best way to go.

On the plus side....you are over half way to golden with your points!!
    :j Keep it up!!
  • Surfchik80
    Options
    FESTIVE BUMP!

Sorry, I'll have to make this a quick post, but I'll pop back to update and see if anyone else is still clicking later. Just wanted to flag up that there have already been xmas promotions on this week, if you haven't already seen them. I actually missed the darn discounted RR extension period *FUMES* and I'd been saving for it too. Grrr, I didn't realise it would be so early or so short - never mind. Hopefully some of you lot caught it though!

Would be good to hear how people are doing. Merry Christmas all!
    £10 a day 2017 - APR £60.12 / MAR £82.24 / FEB £142.82 / JAN £241.24
  • horseygirl2014
    Options
    Hi all, I've been clicking away quietly in the background. very slowly progressing, as now have 50 rentals, but nearly all are extended for 365 days. didn't manage to get the most out of the first Christmas promotion, but still working away at it. Roll on 2017, when hopefully it will pay for itself completely, and work towards the upgrade.

Good Luck all, And Merry Christmas:beer:
    Missing my money saving mojo. :o

39.13/100/month - January 2018 make £10/day
  • indigowarrior
    Options
    I am just starting :). I am guessing it takes a while to earn money.
    No Spend November 2/15 and SPC 134
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Twice, Ive written a reply to this thread and its disappeared before I have managed to send.:eek:

Am still clicking away though not busting a gut to click all ads as I just dont have the time.

Am up to 600 refs now and almost enough points for two more years of Golden membership.

So sorry you missed the promo Surfchik.......I nearly posted on here but for some reason didnt.

Have come down with a chest infection just in time for Christmas so my enthusiasm is somewhat dampened but will get back on it in the new year.
  • BarryNB
    BarryNB Posts: 29 Forumite
    Options
    Happy New Year One and All, :beer:
    and glad to see your still here :T

Still going, despite a break when I had internet issues. Was hoping to be Golden by now, but it's going to be in January now.

Have actually withdrawn some money from my account, and the payment is very quick! :eek:
    Trying to aim for Ultimate by this time next year :p

My stats as of today :-
    Main Balance : $3.065
    Rental Balance : $0.030
    Points Balance : 26510
    R/R's 142 - Some extended to 60, 90 and 150 days, and now 240 days.
    Have got a week before I have to renew again :T
    Adverts seen by me : 26223
    Adverts seen by refs : 15220

Hope everyone has a lovely evening, and I wish you happy clicking for 2017 XX
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure