$10+ a day Neobux Challenge 2016

Options

Comments

• Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Slow and steady on the Ultimate front........at $138......Im on target if not slightly above but its gonna be a long old slog to get there I think.

You are doing really well on the ref front and not renting too many too quick. You did well with all your extensions on promo rate as well!!
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • BarryNB
    Options
    Thought "time for a bounce", and see how everyone is getting on.

My stats at the mo.
    Days of being a member : 41
    Main Balance : $0.406
    Rental Balance : $0.610
    Points Balance : 8684
    R/R's 110
    (Some extended to 60, 90 and 150 days. Got carried away with 1! He/She is extended until 12/7/2017 :rotfl: Trying to get the rest extended in the next month or so)
    Adverts seen by me : 8577
    Adverts seen by refs : 3813
    On target to be Golden Member by points around Christmas :T (Unless I win it of course!)

Had trouble with keeping tabs on my refs and their averages. Have been saving my data daily, and must start putting into Neobux rental manager to see if I can make sense of it :eek:

How's everybody else getting on at the mo?
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,104 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 8 September 2016 at 10:28PM
    Options
    Hya barry..........nice to see you still renting and extending.

My referrals have been terrible today.

An average of 0.38 :eek:

Really need to get to grips with getting a recycle strategy. Just done my export to handy manager and for some reason it didnt work.

Also trying to get a spreadsheet up and running recommended on the neo site but cant input any figures. :cool:

So all in all not a brilliant day for me.

Also dropped seeds all over kitchen floor (sunflower seeds) and knocked a glass of wine over in garden and smashed the glass.

Think I should go to bed. :rotfl:

You did make me laugh though with your ref that you extended to 2017 lol
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Surfchik80
    Surfchik80 Posts: 472 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 12 September 2016 at 1:23PM
    Options
    Hi all, sorry not posting much, but I'm still here in the background and plugging away. Almost there with 26500 points, so fingers crossed for Golden before the end of the month :)

Really just nipped on to give some of you a heads up re: a coins offer as I know some of you and definitely KM were asking about ways to boost them a wee while ago.

Super rewards are currently doing a Swagbucks offer.

Create a new account with valid information, confirm the account and get to 849 SB in order to earn Coins.
    No purchase required to receive 3,063 Coins

I have an account with SB's but I did an almost identical offer to this when I first signed up to Neo back in Feb/Mar. I used a spare email we had and opened the new account, running it up to 849 points slowly, on the side of my own account. Took about 2 weeks or so, but on reaching the 849, my Neo points were displayed in my pending ledger almost immediately. I have since used them, so can confirm that the offer has a strong chance of paying out for you. Even if it doesn't, then to be fair, you can still use the SB's points to get a voucher, so whats the harm :)

Anyway, hope its of use as 3063 coins is quite a decent payout! Cheers! :)

EDIT:
    RE: above..... should just add that as I already had an account and it is one per person, our second account was officially hubbies account and created in his name etc. Wouldn't want anyone getting barred or owt ;)
    £10 a day 2017 - APR £60.12 / MAR £82.24 / FEB £142.82 / JAN £241.24
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Nice to see you Surfchik!! and great to see you so close to Golden!

Thanks for the info on earning some extra coins. Not sure I have the time to be running two swagbucks accounts even for a short time so may give that one a miss but thanks anyway!!

Dont forget to come and run around and yell when you finally get that Golden! :D
  • BarryNB
    Options
    Time for another bump, and see how everyone is getting on :T

My stats at 28/9/16
    Days of being a member : 61
    Main Balance : $1.621
    Rental Balance : $1.300
    Points Balance : 12662
    R/R's 125 - Some extended to 60, 90 and 150 days, and now 240 days. Currently extending 1 R/R per day to 240 days.
    Adverts seen by me : 12535
    Adverts seen by refs : 6478
    Hoping that my refs views will overtake my views in the next month or so!
    Still on target to be Golden Member by points around Christmas (Unless I win it of course!)
    Have won a few 10 point, 25c and 50c prizes lately :)

How's everyone doing? Any more Golden Members? Anyone near Ultimate?
  • Surfchik80
    Options
    FINALLY GOLDEN!!!! :j

Its only taken 7 months ha ha, but I got there in the end. Bought it yesterday with a bit of help from the other half, who kindly decided to download as many iPhone apps as he could to his own phone, just to get me to the points target in the hopes that I would ease up a bit and stop bl**dy clicking all day :rotfl::rotfl:

Anyway, I'm there now, have set my daily renting hours for 7am and 8pm as these are the easiest around toddler duties and have just bought another 60 RRs, taking me up to 184 in total. I'll probably sit on those for a couple of weeks with the aim of getting them all extended before buying more. After taking this long to get this far, I don't want to smash up all the hard work by rushing it now. I really do think Neo is a slow and steady game. Either way, I am hoping I can ease up on clicking each day now, only doing it when I have the time. I figure building 30000 points over the course of a whole year shouldn't be too difficult now that I know its better not to spend them.

How is everyone else doing?? Any tips for a newbie golden member? I feel like I'm starting all over again. So many more graphs!!!!! :rotfl:
  • BarryNB
    BarryNB Posts: 29 Forumite
    Options
    Well done Surfchik! :T Persistence has paid off for you!
    Now you're Golden, your balance should start to increase quicker.
    The easiest way to ease up on the clicking would be to get to Ultimate, because you don't have to sign in even, and you still earn bigger from every click your referrals make :)
    I hope can find a good strategy to keep up the good work :beer:
    Happy clicking!
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Hey Surfchik!! :j:beer::D:T:)

Oh I am so pleased for you and what a support your husband is!!

Mine just thinks Im wasting my time :rotfl::rotfl:

Dont forget there is usually a promotion towards end of Oct so save your extending for that if possible.

My account has got boring as I am stood still at 500 waiting and saving like mad to extend as many as possible in the promo and then I am going to slowly start renting again. Miss my weekly fix.

Up to $200 on the Ultimate savings but have had a rethink on when I am going to go for this. Was going to aim for March/April but dont think my account will be in a strong enough position so going to now aim for Oct 2017 as by then I should be nearer to 750 refs and gives me longer to get the funds together. $890 is a lot of money!! :eek:

Nice to see you still with us Barry!!
  • Surfchik80
    Options
    Thanks Barry, yes I certainly hope they will! However, I know there is still a loooooong road ahead until ultimate and a maximised account, but thats what I signed up to. So, the plugging will continue until there are any profits to be enjoyed! You're doing really well too. These unbelievable extra ads should speed things up no end if you're currently time rich!

After a few months of being a standard member, I found a blog (and posted the links a while back) that was very helpful and stopped me in my tracks with regards to mindlessly renting as quick as I could. I'm crossing my fingers that their advice regarding golden strategy will also help and am willing to give it a go. Link below should anyone wish to have a look...

http://neobux.reviews/neobux-strategy/golden-member-strategy/
    Hey Surfchik!! :j:beer::D:T:)
    Oh I am so pleased for you and what a support your husband is!!

Thanks KM! I'm going to continue clicking as much as I can this month and see how much is there for the discount. Will extend as much as I can and hopefully, then start aiming for the next rental batch. It may be that I alternate weekly/monthly between buying and extending - will see which is less pressurised. I am in two minds with regards to my coins stash though. There are currently approx 11000, or a tenners worth. I know that most of my funds will go into increasing rental numbers and their periods, while my clicking will gain points for next years golden, but I have to wonder how long it will take to accumulate the cash for ultimate. Should I keep saving my coins stash for ultimate, or use it for emergency extensions etc... :think:

Not worrying about recycling at all for now. Auto seems to be doing a decent enough job at this level.

You're doing really well with your ultimate pot! thats grown at a lovely rate! :beer: Perhaps there will be some unwanted Xmas gifts you could sell on eBay ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport