IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

UKPC At It Yet Again?

Options
14567810»

Comments

• pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • fisherjim
    fisherjim Posts: 6,082 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Shirley's job title is insulting, how can they have a "customer service team leader"?
    Shouldn't it be "victim support team leader"!
  • bod1467
    bod1467 Posts: 15,214 Forumite
    Options
    Minnie87 wrote: »

Starts at about 10:20 for car parking.
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,506 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Also posted this comment on a parallel thread by Minnie87, the first to expose the time stamping fraud on here as one of UKPC's victims:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5392974
    Just watched it having Sky+'d it. Not as explosive as the earlier exposures with the doctored time stamps, but another few straws on the camel's back (or nails in the coffin) for them to contend with.

Let's see what Trouser Fire and DVLA make of this! The pressure has to be mounting on them to (be seen to) do something, especially after the reassurance that 'any further misdemeanour would warrant expulsion or further suspension'. In fact Trouser Fire said that UKPC was currently serving a 'suspended sentence'. He's got to act now, and swiftly to preserve any minor credibility still left in his leadership of the BPA. It cannot be a further long, drawn out 'investigation', the tipping point must have now been reached!

Anyone notice that once again individual staff have been blamed. Where's Rupert?
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • pappa_golf
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    do we all write/email the BPA , complaining that they are lying over the phone , by saying they have access to DVLA when banned
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • The_Deep
    The_Deep Posts: 16,830 Forumite
    Options
    Bump, can anyone add to this?
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
  • Markimark
    Options
    I'm sorry to jump in on this thread but I'm new been searching for an hour to find the newbies thread for initial letters to UKPC ?? Can anyone help ? Mark
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Markimark wrote: »
    I'm sorry to jump in on this thread but I'm new been searching for an hour to find the newbies thread for initial letters to UKPC ?? Can anyone help ? Mark

YOU MUST start your own thread if you want help.
    NEWBIES thread is 3rd down on the forum
    HEADED
    Sticky: **NEWBIES!! PRIVATE PARKING TICKET? OLD OR NEW? **READ THESE FAQS FIRST!** Thankyou!
  • pappa_golf
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4816822

read and digest , the blue templet should get you a POPLa code or a dismissal of invoice
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family