Comments

• oldagetraveller1
    oldagetraveller1 Posts: 1,274 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited 5 October 2020 at 2:21PM
    Options
    pphillips said:
    hi, are the rakuten tv movies any good?

Have a look on Rakuten's website to see what's available for rental. https://rakuten.tv/uk  The Club Lloyds voucher is worth £5. Any films costing more require the difference to be paid.
    I opted for this "benefit" and have now used four monthly vouchers. Received October's on the first.
    Many of the films are also available on other platforms for which the monthly or annual fee includes e.g. Netflix, Amazon Prime.
    I made the mistake of not checking that first! I'm at a loss now deciding which to use the voucher on because of many being available, and inclusive, elsewhere.

I recommend Justwatch, it does make it easier to find films on your subscriptions.

Justwatch are not Rakuten though, for which the £5 Club Lloyds voucher applies! Searching through Justwatch is only the same as searching Rakuten, a similar layout.
  • pphillips
    pphillips Posts: 1,631 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    pphillips said:
    hi, are the rakuten tv movies any good?

Have a look on Rakuten's website to see what's available for rental. https://rakuten.tv/uk  The Club Lloyds voucher is worth £5. Any films costing more require the difference to be paid.
    I opted for this "benefit" and have now used four monthly vouchers. Received October's on the first.
    Many of the films are also available on other platforms for which the monthly or annual fee includes e.g. Netflix, Amazon Prime.
    I made the mistake of not checking that first! I'm at a loss now deciding which to use the voucher on because of many being available, and inclusive, elsewhere.

I recommend Justwatch, it does make it easier to find films on your subscriptions.

Justwatch are not Rakuten though, for which the £5 Club Lloyds voucher applies! Searching through Justwatch is only the same as searching Rakuten, a similar layout.
    The point I was making was to do a Justwatch search before you rent a film on Rakuten so that you're not throwing your £5 vouchers away on films that you already pay to access.
  • schiff
    schiff Posts: 20,101 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Has anyone had experience of electing for a magazine subscription and requesting the magazines be sent to a third party as a gift?
  • Ken68
    Ken68 Posts: 6,825 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Energy Saving Champion Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    I give the Bird magazine to my neighbour, then her birds !!!!!! all over my yard.
  • Snozzle
    Snozzle Posts: 99 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I was getting Good Housekeeping but the A4 sheet with your address on has Club Lloyds written clearly on it. I ended up ordering another Good Housekeeping for my friend as a gift as I never found a way to change the address, without changing the bank statement address and I didn't was her getting those! 🙈
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback