Uncles Interfering Friend What To Do About It?

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,907 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I'm Spartacus?
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Bath_cube wrote: »
    Bluelass has your uncle gone into a home and your aunt returned to the marital home or got her own apartment?.

As been pointed out the OP or Bluelass hasnt been on since last year.
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    And why would anyone post something like this unless it actually did happen?. When I went on to further education after leaving school I spent 14 months working part time in a council run elderly people's home. And trust me they were some men and women like this man there not all residents but a few. Not all elderly people are warm and cuddly personalities sat fondling reminiscing with fellow residents. It was the worst job I ever has and the 14 months felt more like a decade. I was covering for someone on long term sick and was I relieved when they returned.

People do post stories that can be untrue just to get a reaction from the community/ the forum, must real bored to do that though.
  • LilElvis
    LilElvis Posts: 5,835 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Bluelass has your uncle gone into a home and your aunt returned to the marital home or got her own apartment?.

No. I believe that the aunt moved into the under-occupied home of another relative, along with her step-son, his new squeeze and her football-team sized brood.

I also have it on good authority that they have all received invitations to Pippa's wedding so we should look out for them all in the hallowed pages of Hello in due course. :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure