Uncles Interfering Friend What To Do About It?

Options

Comments

• LilElvis
    LilElvis Posts: 5,835 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    The OPs threads always go the same way. She starts by making sweeping, judgmental claims about another person's behaviour and is then challenged by posters, the majority of who disagree with or question her interpretations and assumptions. She then returns and posts about the "latest incident" which always seem to lend weight to her initial assertions. How very convenient.
  • Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,737 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    bluelass wrote: »
    He has told people in there he cannot toilet himself and a really nice lady who is o the darts team takes him twice and obviously this involves taking his trousers down, and wiping him etc.
    I must admit I found it a bit unbelievable that some woman in a pub would take him to the toilet in such an intimate fashion. They might help him to get to and from the cubicle but I don't think they would do anything else, especially as a man could do it for him.
    This ^^^^ with bells and whistles on.

I absolutely do not believe that any woman in a pub would take a man to the toilet in a pub unless they were responsible for them.
  • benrben
    benrben Posts: 63 Forumite
    Options
    op, what did you end up doing about the old man in this thread http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5185361 ? he sounds very similar to the one in this, you were very concerned about him, but seem so nasty about your uncle.

Having actually looked further back at some of your threads & the "abuse/upset" you have suffered from multiple people over the years, may I suggest you stop focusing on other people & their supposed issues & take time out to get professional help for yourself.
  • suki1964
    suki1964 Posts: 14,313 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Of course he has been doing all this for attention. Just got a text to say my aunt is happy and getting settled at my cousins which is good. My uncle has no infections he seen his GP last week. He is now alone in his house and this hopefully will make him realise what a good lady my aunt is.

Ye gods, you started this thread saying how your uncle was vulnerable in need of 24 hr nursing home care, and now you say hes been left home alone in wet clothes????????

You really dont get it do you????????
  • Georgiegirl256
    Options
    She yanking everyone's chains! Being deliberately annoying and peppering all her posts with things designed to get everyone riled up....and it's working!
  • duchy
    duchy Posts: 19,511 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Options
    She yanking everyone's chains! Being deliberately annoying and peppering all her posts with things designed to get everyone riled up....and it's working!

And on the way home she popped in to see her stepson and his wife who the OP claims also has mental health issues.

OP I really think you need to get yourself some help !
    I Would Rather Climb A Mountain Than Crawl Into A Hole

MSE Florida wedding .....no problem
  • Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,737 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    duchy wrote: »
    And on the way home she popped in to see her stepson and his wife who the OP claims also has mental health issues.
    I found this part of the OP's post quite strange - not to mention totally unnecessary:
    My stepsons partner is now getting regular counselling and along with the meds has improved greatly I noticed this over the Christmas period. We had a small buffet on boxing day to which of course she was invited along and I even selected a nice lush perfume for a gift for her.
    Why would she even need to say 'of course she was invited'?

'even selected a nice lush perfume gift for her' - as though she is saying to posters 'Look, I can be a nice person......'.
  • wannabe_sybil
    wannabe_sybil Posts: 2,845 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I feel a bit cruel saying this, but bluelass is on the way to becoming a 'point and laugh' poster.

Maybe if this is serious she will perhaps realise that she needs to deal differently with people.
    Ankh Morpork Sunshine Sanctuary for Sick Dragons - don't let my flame go out!
  • pebbles88
    pebbles88 Posts: 1,464 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I feel a bit cruel saying this, but bluelass is on the way to becoming a 'point and laugh' poster.

Maybe if this is serious she will perhaps realise that she needs to deal differently with people.

As someone posted earlier, all her threads go the same way, I doubt any of these events even happen.
    Please be nice to all moneysavers!
    Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth."
    Big big thanks to Niddy, sorely missed from these boards..best cybersupport ever!!
  • duchy
    duchy Posts: 19,511 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Poppie68 wrote: »
    I wonder if we will ever be subjected to a tale of her husband?
    'My older husband has ran away with a woman who doesn't meddle'. Or 'I've just discovered my husband is having an affair with his daughter in law'

What ?
    Leave a Pippa Middleton lookalike for someone else ?
    Surely even a fantasy husband wouldn't do that !!!

(I serious doubt he exists any more than any of the other cast of characters we are hearing about do)
    I Would Rather Climb A Mountain Than Crawl Into A Hole

MSE Florida wedding .....no problem
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family