Stash Busting 2016 - I WILL use my mountains of craftstash before buying more!

Options

Comments

• nimbo
    nimbo Posts: 3,698 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Wow. They weren't quick - they're great. You've been staying focused. :)

Stashbuster - 2014 98/100 - 2015 175/200 - 2016 501 / 500 2017 - 200 / 500 2018 3 / 500
    :T:T
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,410 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    30627931835_beb41bdc3e_n.jpgHallowe'en 2016 by Bobbie Doctor, on Flickr

Used up coloured card, blank cards, envelopes, ds tape and ink.
    Sewing 83/COLOR]Woollies 9Card s 47Reading 23/40
  • mrs-moneypenny
    Options
    Love the outfits and the cards greentiger.
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
  • mrs-moneypenny
    Options
    I've made a few bits I must really take some photos and sort out where I am with this years stuff.
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
  • nimbo
    nimbo Posts: 3,698 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 31 October 2016 at 8:53PM
    Options
    Managed to finish some more Pom poms. We're away so they have jut been keeping me busy in the evening.

I may have fallen off the waggon slightly. Our plans changed when my partner discovered he had lost his wallet. We had to pop to Grimsby to get him a new bank card. I may have gone into the works. I bought some 12 x 12 paper and some a4 paper which I really don't need. and some charms that are little mini belt buckles for £1 which were. Bargain.

I did put back some wooden reindeer some kraft card and some other embellishments. I can't find my kraft card - but I'll have another look before I buy more.

So not a great day but better than it could have been.

Up to 405 / 500 now.

I will be using up some of this paper this week. Not that I needed it. Hope you've all been better at not buying things than me.

Stashbuster - 2014 98/100 - 2015 175/200 - 2016 501 / 500 2017 - 200 / 500 2018 3 / 500
    :T:T
  • mrs-moneypenny
    mrs-moneypenny Posts: 15,519 Forumite
    Options
    Beautiful makes everyone
    Finally got round to added some photos
    1JumrX.th.jpg
    made this from an old boxframe lined with musical wrapping paper and some old scrabble tiles. It's a Christmas present for my eldest son. He goes to loads of concerts and keeps the tickets and wristbands as souvenirs-the ones I've started it off with were stuffed in Various boxes and envelopes under his bed.
    gCG0Eq.th.jpg
    These are a work in progress I need to make 30, every year I make the class I dinnerlady for a little Christmas treat
    t4i0Rr.th.jpg
    A few IS and scbu hats that are easy to pull in while watching to

hO5q8e.th.jpg

Not sure where this will end up, I'll pop it in my ready made box and see when a need arises for it.

160 makes so far this year
    SPC~12 ot 124

• greentiger
    Options
    love your makes, mrs-m, especially the frame.
  • greentiger
    Options
    30705852986_5a6ac08da6_c.jpgGet Well card & extras by Bobbie Doctor, on Flickr

Some more of my everlasting Hunkydory stash used up! I needed a Get Well card. so I made some extra cards too (as usual).
  • mrs-moneypenny
    mrs-moneypenny Posts: 15,519 Forumite
    Options
    Lovely cards greentiger
    SPC~12 ot 124

• angelis2016
    Options
    I've learned way too many crafts and have a house stuffed full of stash and equipment for everything from silver smithing to needle felting.

My latest passion is making fauxidermy characters from recycled wool jumpers and I've completed 2 in the last 3 weeks.

I'm going to aim for 25 finished projects by the end of the year because I'm determined to make this an entirely home made Christmas!

:A
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport