Completely Crazy Clothes Challenge 2016

Options

Comments

• Gem-gem
    Gem-gem Posts: 4,408 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Went to Bluewater tonight with a friend. Neither of us bought any clothes.
    Save 12K in 2026 no 16
    Fashion on a ration 0/66 coupons
  • lexbubbles
    lexbubbles Posts: 971 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    somerandom wrote: »
    I've finally shifted the kilo I put on when I gave up sugar simply by eating consciously.

Lord I'm glad it's not just me. Gave up sugar in March for cancer research and had a hell of a time shifting any weight at all! I've got no energy so not exercising as much and my weight is staying firmly put. Can't bl**dy wait for april :rotfl:
    Aqua 0/1850 Cap.One 0/450 Vanquis 0/500 HSBC 0/100
    :j ~Debt Free Date 07/12/2015~ :j

SPC member #530 :staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin 3-month EF: £2158.63/4600
    Make £10/day Nov-Dec £814.04 Jan-Apr £1689.78 May £233.57/310
  • somerandom
    somerandom Posts: 920 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    lexbubbles wrote: »
    Lord I'm glad it's not just me. Gave up sugar in March for cancer research and had a hell of a time shifting any weight at all! I've got no energy so not exercising as much and my weight is staying firmly put. Can't bl**dy wait for april :rotfl:

I know exactly what you mean re: the energy - I've been the same this winter (well every winter). This year it was exacerbated by being out of routine due to my having started work as self-employed.

I am happy to report that there's been a shift for me literally just a week ago. It's like I've woken up :j - it's only a matter of days now Lexbubbles :)
    Shifting my energy for 2020 :heart::heart::heart:
  • somerandom
    somerandom Posts: 920 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just popping on to say that I passed my Coaching certification exam today I'm ridiculously over-excited :j:j:j
    Shifting my energy for 2020 :heart::heart::heart:
  • Gem-gem
    Gem-gem Posts: 4,408 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Just popping on to say that I passed my Coaching certification exam today I'm ridiculously over-excited :j:j:j

Well done you. X
    Save 12K in 2026 no 16
    Fashion on a ration 0/66 coupons
  • Kim_13
    Kim_13 Posts: 2,488 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Another £1 spent today. Some items I was hoping to get in the Sainsbury's double up were looking as though they might be gone by next week, so I just used the Nectar points in the 25% off TU and paid the £1 that I couldn't cover with points.
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Options

Massive congrats :beer:

Tried the leggings on briefly today - not as see through as feared but best not to wear bright knickers underneath IYKWIM :o Will have to check again before / if they get a public outing
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• Rowan_moon
    Rowan_moon Posts: 217 Forumite
    Options
    Blimey I've only been missing a week and you lot are planning to do naked yoga :rotfl:
    It's a bit chilly in Derbyshire for that sort of thing ;)

I've not posted because I've not been buying anything. Had 2 friends come to stay last week so had a couple of shopping days and they bought loads, I bought one Masai Clothing top from the charity shop for £6.99. When I got home and tried it on it made me look the shape of a Tellytubby :eek: It was one of those with elastic at the bottom. Anyway, I will put it on Fleabay and probably get more than I paid, so no probs.

In other news I'm on my third week of the 5:2 eating plan, so hopefully I can go shopping in my very own suitcase under the stairs soon. I also sold some clothes in Fleabay, so have £57 in my paypal account to use on my clothes budget if needed.
    Crazy clothes challenge 2017 - 30/300
  • MrsC....tobe
    MrsC....tobe Posts: 1,103 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Morning all. Haven't checked in for a long time as I haven't been spending on clothes. No spends in February and I have only recently ordered 2 items in the Next sale. A top at £8 and a pair of trousers for £8 down from £22 aswell. Not tried them yet so they might be going back so still at zero spends for March too!
    I'm constantly looking in my wardrobe depressed at how boring my clothing selection is. I'd love to be a fashionable person but I refuse to spend money on something that will be out of fashion in a couple of months, I'd rather spend it on something I like!
    No longer ...tobe! Married 20/06/13MFW 2021 #117 £5415.40/£6000MFW 2022 #77 £3740/£3000MFW 2023 #82 £0/£3000
  • mavvymoo
    mavvymoo Posts: 2,152 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Debt-free and Proud! Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Well done somerandom:T

Glad to hear everyone is doing well. I had leggings like the thin fabric of yours kerri I was never comfy wearing them so put them in a chazzer :o

Still no spending for me :D Really pleased with myself this year:D(so far)

Enjoy the Bank holiday all

Mav x

Debt free and Mortgage free thank you to all for your encouragement and advice
    :j
    Crazy Clothes challenge £300/£48 and 5 months /0 without spending :T

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family