Las Vegas guide and MSE thread 2016

Options

Comments

• Rebecca01
    Rebecca01 Posts: 725 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    There was a layover in Atlanta . So it will be classed as orginating in USA?
  • Seldom_Seen_Kid
    Options
    Fancy going to Mob Museum during our November trip. Any way to beat $10 per ticket ($20 on Travel Zoo then $10 off with the code)? Both myself and husband now have accounts, so will buy separately and both apply the code.
  • traveller
    traveller Posts: 1,506 Forumite
    Options
    Fancy going to Mob Museum during our November trip. Any way to beat $10 per ticket ($20 on Travel Zoo then $10 off with the code)? Both myself and husband now have accounts, so will buy separately and both apply the code.

Have you enough time to get tickets off my Vegas? I'm sure it wasn't too many coins for a comp ticket :)
    :A Your Always in my heart, you never ever will be forgotten-9/9/14:heart2:
  • Seldom_Seen_Kid
    Options
    traveller wrote: »
    Have you enough time to get tickets off my Vegas? I'm sure it wasn't too many coins for a comp ticket :)
    Plenty of time and plenty of coins, but I do not see it as a reward. The reward I see is free ungrade to a audio tour when you prchase your admission. The Travel Zoo deal is admission and audio tour.
  • traveller
    Options
    Oh,sorry, I can have sworn before there was adult and child admission on there too? Probably not then :o I may well be thinking of Madame Tussaud's, come to think of it! Ignore me, I'm all giddy trying to decide if I'm going in April or the summer, lol!
  • vegasvisitor
    vegasvisitor Posts: 2,295 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just used the SAVE10E code again on Travelzoo and got a 2 buffets at Mandalay Bay for $39. The drink bump is only $7.99 at Mandalay Bay, so we'll probably do that too. :)

Just got 2 more myvegas rewards to purchase and I probably should get any more deals .We go next Saturday, getting quite excited now!
  • Seldom_Seen_Kid
    Options
    StuieUK34 wrote: »
    3 years ago, we did the bar near the top of the building in Mandalay Bay, think it was called Mix, unsure if its still there ?
    Good views, big pane of glass stops u thinking your Superman mind! :D
    DSC01136_zps1b53957e.jpg
    Mix is now Skyfall Lounge at Delano.
  • bobbyhibs
    bobbyhibs Posts: 642 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    lesley74 wrote: »
    Just used the SAVE10E code again on Travelzoo and got a 2 buffets at Mandalay Bay for $39. The drink bump is only $7.99 at Mandalay Bay, so we'll probably do that too. :)

Just got 2 more myvegas rewards to purchase and I probably should get any more deals .We go next Saturday, getting quite excited now!

Im so jealous!!

Im still in 2 minds at the moment in regards booking up for next year either solo or trying to tempt my brother to come with me!

have a great time !
  • traveller
    Options
    bobbyhibs wrote: »
    Im so jealous!!

Im still in 2 minds at the moment in regards booking up for next year either solo or trying to tempt my brother to come with me!

have a great time !

DITTO :rotfl: I'm sat here with how many search engines going, how many options, deciding whether to go for it :D Due to chickenpox gate :D there is so much stuff we didn't do, and me and my youngest, are the only two in the family that are Vegas nuts,lol. Have you spoken to your brother about going :)
  • Froggitt
    Froggitt Posts: 5,904 Forumite
    Options
    Rebecca01 wrote: »
    There was a layover in Atlanta . So it will be classed as orginating in USA?

No, so long as it was one ticket, e.g. an indirect flight is OK, but two tickets on the same planes is not.

€600 per person I think is your claim.
    illegitimi non carborundum
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family