🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Ugg Boots from £62 delivered

Options

Comments

• heatherw_01
    heatherw_01 Posts: 6,554 Ambassador
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: For legal reasons codes are not permitted on the Grabbit board and have been moved. If in doubt please read this and this for an explanation. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="%20abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • c_l_a_i_r_e
    c_l_a_i_r_e Posts: 4,647 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone purchased mens uggs? my OH got a pair of the slip on ones in the US last year and loves them so was thinking of getting him the short ones for xmas if i can find a good price. I was wondering of there was much difference in sizing between the mens and womens short uggs ie could i get either depending on which works out cheapest as they look the same in photos:confused: TIA
    :starmod:C'est la vie:starmod:
  • blue_monkey_2
    blue_monkey_2 Posts: 11,435 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone purchased mens uggs? my OH got a pair of the slip on ones in the US last year and loves them so was thinking of getting him the short ones for xmas if i can find a good price. I was wondering of there was much difference in sizing between the mens and womens short uggs ie could i get either depending on which works out cheapest as they look the same in photos:confused: TIA

LOL, heard about Men wearing them on the Radio the other day, they are called MUGGS. My husband said he wants some to keep his feet warm - I could not imagine for one minute walking down the street with him wearing them though!!!! :rotfl:
  • JenTee
    Options
    Just a bit of a diffy question :p I apologise if its already been asked and answered on here, but if I got a pair of UGGs on mandmdirect, would they be genuine? There are a pair of 8s on there now and they may be ok.

Cheers guys ;)
  • Andiepandie
    Options
    debjay wrote: »
    Hi
    Where on the Shudoo site is the questionnaire to fill in to get the 30% off code? :confused:

the Questionnaire disappeared last week - HOWEVER.. I got my 1st email from Shudoo last week telling me about the 12% offer.. and I am sure it stated that you would be eligible for the November discount as well if you signed up for their Newsletter. Its worth a try! Good luck:j
    Wish to be out of O/draft by end of 2011 - [STRIKE]£-696.20 Jan'11 [/STRIKE]:think:[STRIKE]£633.88 Feb'11[/STRIKE][STRIKE]£-680.21[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]Mar'11 £-813.13(its going the wrong way!)[/STRIKE]apr'11 £-660 (given up on this bit.. too depressing!):(
    Crazy 2011 clothes challenge #81: £270.97/£300
  • Andiepandie
    Options
    JenTee wrote: »
    Just a bit of a diffy question :p I apologise if its already been asked and answered on here, but if I got a pair of UGGs on mandmdirect, would they be genuine? There are a pair of 8s on there now and they may be ok.

Cheers guys ;)

,,fairly new to this Forum myself (about a month and only to research Uggs - how sad am I?!!) But from reading thru for the last few weeks.. MandM Direct are legit.. and the main reason they have the uggs are because they are big sizes and difficult to shift.. On a personal note.. I have used MandM Direct over the last year several times and they have always given an excellent service.. (for sports clothing and kids gifts).. have just received a pair of EMU Uggs for my daughter today and she is chuffed!!
    Get in there quick cos they will disappear fast.. as I said before.. I'm gutted my feet arent an 8or9 - I keep drooling over them on website- happy shopping!:T
    Wish to be out of O/draft by end of 2011 - [STRIKE]£-696.20 Jan'11 [/STRIKE]:think:[STRIKE]£633.88 Feb'11[/STRIKE][STRIKE]£-680.21[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]Mar'11 £-813.13(its going the wrong way!)[/STRIKE]apr'11 £-660 (given up on this bit.. too depressing!):(
    Crazy 2011 clothes challenge #81: £270.97/£300
  • c_l_a_i_r_e
    Options
    LOL, heard about Men wearing them on the Radio the other day, they are called MUGGS. My husband said he wants some to keep his feet warm - I could not imagine for one minute walking down the street with him wearing them though!!!! :rotfl:

:rotfl: love the name muggs! my OH wears his cluggs around the house at weekends and days off etc and loves them cos they are so comfy. I think they are fine for that but definitely not for going out in public methinks :D
  • c_l_a_i_r_e
    Options
    I've just had a look at the m&m direct site and was wondering what the difference was between "womens tall boot" and "womens classic tall". Are they not just the same boot:confused:
  • nicnac007
    Options
    Hi i have bought a couple of pairs from m and m and they are definately genuine! Get them while you came, they will not last!
  • Goodersuk
    Options
    nicnac007 wrote: »
    Hi i have bought a couple of pairs from m and m and they are definately genuine! Get them while you came, they will not last!

Hi, could you tell me what size your boots from M and M are, if they are a UK 8 what US size are they? I bought some last year from the US and were told they were a UK 8 but they are a UK 9 and are huge. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport