Ugg Boots from £62 delivered

Options

Comments

• Missx102
    Options
    Kirstina88 wrote: »
    Thank to Missx102!!

I've now got a beautiful pair of size 4 chocolate brown UGG boots she was going to take back to USC!! WOO WOO!! Got to love the UGG boots!

x

It was a pleasure... I will help anyone when possible, I just thank god I got mine and know they are genuine, cos if I was buying now this thread would be well confusing me... :j my advice to anyone is to buy them from a ligit site that offers a promtional code to get a good discount, I`m buying the cardi uggs from shudoo when the promo is on on the 18th november... roll on the 18th... happy Ugg wearing kirstina, and i`m glad you eventually got sorted x
  • debjay
    debjay Posts: 2,090 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi
    Where on the Shudoo site is the questionnaire to fill in to get the 30% off code? :confused:
  • Thrifty_Ruby
    Options
    Morning Everyone,

Can anyone point me in the right direction for the best deal on kids UGG boots, possibly pink! I am really lost..... I have relatives in Australia who recommended a website in Oz & the kids boots are £46, I thought they were real but after reading some of these posts I'm now not so sure! My daughter is 7 (8 next week)........... will she know the difference? These ones that are £46 are sheepkin & I'm told by my relatives that they are just as good your just not paying for the name! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: What does a mum do? Are the real Uggs worth it for a little one who will grow out of them before they are worn out!
    Any thought would be much appreciated!
    Debsx
    ****Everything comes to those who wait......it just seems like I have been waiting forever!****
  • Andiepandie
    Options
    All U size 8 and 9s (uk) out there - just been on MandMdirect and they have the short tan Uggs in again..woop woop (just wish i had bigger feet.. :( )
    Go get them!!!
    Wish to be out of O/draft by end of 2011 - [STRIKE]£-696.20 Jan'11 [/STRIKE]:think:[STRIKE]£633.88 Feb'11[/STRIKE][STRIKE]£-680.21[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]Mar'11 £-813.13(its going the wrong way!)[/STRIKE]apr'11 £-660 (given up on this bit.. too depressing!):(
    Crazy 2011 clothes challenge #81: £270.97/£300
  • blue_monkey_2
    blue_monkey_2 Posts: 11,435 Forumite
    Options
    Debs... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, do not do it. They really do not know and they can change sizes in such a short amount of time, save your money and get some of the cheaper ones or buy some 2nd hand ones off eBay or something. Expect to pay £90 for kids sizes in the Ugg Australia Brand or $90 for kids in the US (plus you then have customs charges and shipping which ramps it up), I've just had to pay £90 for mine to be imported in kids sizes (as these are for me) and they really do not have a clue what they are wearing so save your money.

My daughter had Next ones that have a reinforced heel and a year on they still fit and there is no wear to the heel, they have been left in the rain, traipsed through the mud and grass and everything that kids do and are still fine. This is all they need at this age. I seriously considered getting them for my daughter (6) but I realise that she would just not understand what the are or that they needed to be taken care of so it would be a complete waste of money.

Trust me, the last thing you want to do is to stop your child doing what they do best (walking through mud and puddles) for fear of damaging a pair of boots that cost nigh on £100 - and then to find in 6 weeks time they have grown another size and you have wasted all that money on some boots.

ETA: If you do want a sheepskin boot in pink them what about these for her.... http://www.amazon.co.uk/Emu-Australia-200733-Bronte-Regular/dp/B00171YC6Y/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1226323434&sr=1-7 On Amazon they are just £27 and you get free Super Saver delivery.

Edited again: I just bought some for DS and DD from Amazon, £52 for 2 pairs, I'll get some protector on them but they will only trash them if I spend a lot of money so they will be happy with these.
  • Thrifty_Ruby
    Options
    Debs... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, do not do it. They really do not know and they can change sizes in such a short amount of time, save your money and get some of the cheaper ones or buy some 2nd hand ones off eBay or something. Expect to pay £90 for kids sizes in the Ugg Australia Brand or $90 for kids in the US (plus you then have customs charges and shipping which ramps it up), I've just had to pay £90 for mine to be imported in kids sizes (as these are for me) and they really do not have a clue what they are wearing so save your money.

My daughter had Next ones that have a reinforced heel and a year on they still fit and there is no wear to the heel, they have been left in the rain, traipsed through the mud and grass and everything that kids do and are still fine. This is all they need at this age. I seriously considered getting them for my daughter (6) but I realise that she would just not understand what the are or that they needed to be taken care of so it would be a complete waste of money.

Trust me, the last thing you want to do is to stop your child doing what they do best (walking through mud and puddles) for fear of damaging a pair of boots that cost nigh on £100 - and then to find in 6 weeks time they have grown another size and you have wasted all that money on some boots.

ETA: If you do want a sheepskin boot in pink them what about these for her.... http://www.amazon.co.uk/Emu-Australia-200733-Bronte-Regular/dp/B00171YC6Y/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1226323434&sr=1-7 On Amazon they are just £27. Actually, I am just off to get some for DD as I've been looking for some for her for Xmas and I had forgoteen I had seen these last week!!

Blue-Monkey..........your a star!
    What with this credit crunch thingy I was feeling really bad looking at the cheaper ones but you are absolutly right.........Thanks so much for the link to Amazon......These boots look so cute & at £27 & free del, perfect.
    Debs :beer:
    ****Everything comes to those who wait......it just seems like I have been waiting forever!****
  • blue_monkey_2
    Options
    Debs, please do not feel bad, if your daughter is anything like mine she has wayyyyyyyyyyy too much money spent on her anyway and I feel better that these boots cost less than what I'd pay in Clarks for a pair of boots.

I did look at Uggs for her too as they are cute but she doesn't care what she is wearing. I found 'My Little Pony' stickers all over her other boots this weekend where she had 'customised' them - i'd have gone nuts if they had cost me £100, plus she left them out of the locker when we went to the pool yesterday. If I had spent £100 on some boots for her I'd be too scared to let her touch them, let alone wear them for the entire winter, in case she ruined them! LOL!!
  • mookie
    mookie Posts: 2,655 Forumite
    Options
    Blue-Monkey..........your a star!
    What with this credit crunch thingy I was feeling really bad looking at the cheaper ones but you are absolutly right.........Thanks so much for the link to Amazon......These boots look so cute & at £27 & free del, perfect.
    Debs :beer:

Another site for pink ones I can vouch are great quality are Grommies. http://www.grommies.co.uk/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=1713
  • mookie
    mookie Posts: 2,655 Forumite
    Options
    I found 'My Little Pony' stickers all over her other boots this weekend where she had 'customised' them

Sorry bluemonkey but I had to laugh at this, bless her! :rotfl:
  • blue_monkey_2
    Options
    mookie wrote: »
    Sorry bluemonkey but I had to laugh at this, bless her! :rotfl:

Bless her indeed, but they did cost just £14 from next. However, if they had been 'real' uggs then I am sure that it would have been more. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I just left them on there so when you are next in town, if you see a little girl with shiny stickers on her boots, please say hi!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure