🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Ugg Boots from £62 delivered

Options

Comments

• kd147
    kd147 Posts: 37 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sorry if its been posted already this morning. uggs on mandmdirect now. sizes 8 and 9 and some kids. KD
  • ~Chameleon~
    ~Chameleon~ Posts: 11,956 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    devonpie wrote: »
    Do you get stung by Customs charges buying from NZ or is that price what you will pay? Cheers.

No, I didn't pay any customs fees when I ordered from Hartings. They are pretty good with their packaging etc so as not to draw attention to the contents of the parcel as ugg boots seemed to be targetted last year and lots of people were caught out. I have no idea what the situation is this year, although I did order some boots from AU recently and they got through customs ok.
    “You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time.”
  • nicnac007
    Options
    Goodersuk wrote: »
    Hi, could you tell me what size your boots from M and M are, if they are a UK 8 what US size are they? I bought some last year from the US and were told they were a UK 8 but they are a UK 9 and are huge. Thanks

The cardy size 8 fit me lovely but the size 8 in the tall and short classic come up really big on my so I wear a size 7 in them. I also ordered my daughter some from there, couldn't resist!
  • beverley1296
    Options
    Has anyone bought from www.ecwarmboots.com I'm not sure if it's a genuine site, and if the ugg boots they offer are genuine? I asked if they would tick the gift box so I wouldn't get charged customs, they replied and said they send them as samples so customs don't charge us and they ship for FREE, sounds a bit too good to be true? Anyone dealt with them please!
  • mookie
    mookie Posts: 2,655 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone bought from www.ecwarmboots.com I'm not sure if it's a genuine site, and if the ugg boots they offer are genuine? I asked if they would tick the gift box so I wouldn't get charged customs, they replied and said they send them as samples so customs don't charge us and they ship for FREE, sounds a bit too good to be true? Anyone dealt with them please!

That site is an exact replica of another site somebody asked about in the last few days. Save your money they are not genuine. On the about us page they say Ecwarmboots is committed to delivering quality UGG products directly to you. We hope to create a pleasant shopping experience so that you will tell your friends about us and will think of us whenever you think of UGG footwear.

The indication that its dodgy is where they use the word UGG as the brand, Ugg australia boots are the branding on the boots you want, this is where they slyly advertise fakes without breaking any breach of copyright from Ugg Australia. HTH
  • lh199
    Options
    will anyone be putting the shudoo 20% code on when they recieve it? I signed up for the newsletter yet I havent had any contact off them, not even to confirm I registered?
  • Goodersuk
    Options
    nicnac007 wrote: »
    The cardy size 8 fit me lovely but the size 8 in the tall and short classic come up really big on my so I wear a size 7 in them. I also ordered my daughter some from there, couldn't resist!

Sorry to be a pain but could you tell me what the US size of your tall & short classics are from M & M. Thanks:-)
  • ethansmum
    ethansmum Posts: 1,780 Forumite
    Options
    any codes for M&M knocking around please?
    July Win: Nokia 5800
  • c_l_a_i_r_e
    c_l_a_i_r_e Posts: 4,647 Forumite
    Options
    ethansmum wrote: »
    any codes for M&M knocking around please?

There is a free delivery one ethansmum, hold on and i'll see if i can find the link.

ETA: heres the link to the thread in the vouchers board. Scroll down to the last post from yesterday. HTH

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?p=15747025#post15747025
    :starmod:C'est la vie:starmod:
  • Andiepandie
    Options
    mookie wrote: »
    Just a reminder for people looking at Emus, the lower priced ones are actually Suede leather uppers not Sheepskin they do have the same wool lining. For children they are probably a better alternative as suede is harder wearing and easier to clean than sheepskin.

Anybody looking for sheepskin upper which is the same as the uGg brand the Emu sheepskin upper boots are a lot more money.

I believe the 'Bronte' is the suede upper and the 'Stinger' is the sheepskin version.

HTH
    ..Just had a wee look on the tags.. as you say wool lining and for info: Australian Merino wool - Micron20(TM) and is the "Bronte" version.. a lovely boot and my Daughter is absolutely chuffed (shame I wont let her use them till Xmas!!). Lovely quality and has redeemed my "ugg" purchasing over the internet... my own Crochet Uggs came with one tag upside down and a bit big.. I HAVE LEARNT MY LESSON! (roll on Shudoo code day..):j
    Wish to be out of O/draft by end of 2011 - [STRIKE]£-696.20 Jan'11 [/STRIKE]:think:[STRIKE]£633.88 Feb'11[/STRIKE][STRIKE]£-680.21[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]Mar'11 £-813.13(its going the wrong way!)[/STRIKE]apr'11 £-660 (given up on this bit.. too depressing!):(
    Crazy 2011 clothes challenge #81: £270.97/£300
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family