Ugg Boots from £62 delivered

Options

Comments

• Anthony2oo5
    Options
    Looking for a pair of Ugg boots for my GF for Christmas, only thing is she is tall and therefore needs a size 9UK.

Can find them on the internet in America but does anyone know how much I will be looking at TAX wise when they go through customs ?

Thanks

EDIT:

She wants the Cardy ones, I have heard things about the original sheepskin ones that they are big sizes and that they stretch ?

Should I go for the size 8 ?
    Rules, Rules, Rules .....
  • Goodersuk
    Options
    Looking for a pair of Ugg boots for my GF for Christmas, only thing is she is tall and therefore needs a size 9UK.

Can find them on the internet in America but does anyone know how much I will be looking at TAX wise when they go through customs ?

Thanks

EDIT:

She wants the Cardy ones, I have heard things about the original sheepskin ones that they are big sizes and that they stretch ?

Hi, I am 6ft and size 9 shoes, I bought some from the US last year and they are huge. M & M direct have the cardy ones in size 8 & 9 on their website at the moment. Not sure how the cardy ones are size wise but I would go for an 8 in the sheepskin ones.
  • lynneh
    lynneh Posts: 75 Forumite
    Options
    Yikes!!
    I see what you mean about the ecwarmboots site being identical to the gbpugg site.
    I have already ordered two pairs of boots from gbpugg. Their website has now "gone down" (similar to what happened to kissugg the other day) and I am praying that everything will be ok and that I will get my boots as I dont think I can cancel the CC payment now :cry::angry:
  • mookie
    mookie Posts: 2,655 Forumite
    Options
    lynneh wrote: »
    Yikes!!
    I see what you mean about the ecwarmboots site being identical to the gbpugg site.
    I have already ordered two pairs of boots from gbpugg. Their website has now "gone down" (similar to what happened to kissugg the other day) and I am praying that everything will be ok and that I will get my boots as I dont think I can cancel the CC payment now :cry::angry:

Have you done a search with whois? I wonder if its the same people? Last year a certain website set up under 4 different names and ripped people off...I hope you are not a victim of a scam. If its on credit card you can do a chargeback I think.
  • lynneh
    Options
    Thanks for that I will check it out now. There is a tracking no which I took a note of, and I have checked on other order no.s to see if they received their parcels or not. Although it seems like they took a little while to arrive, they did get them.
    To make matters worse my CC card company rang me to ask about the transaction! The amount they have charged me is different to the amount I paid. Also I have checked EMS reviews to see if they are a bonafide delivery company, and they are, however not a very good one by all accounts!!!
  • nicnac007
    Options

Thanks

EDIT:

U should defo buy from m and m direct before they sell out. From my experience if u get the cardy one u need to get a size 9 but if it is the classic sheepskin ones you need to drop a size. I am a uk size 8 and wear uk 8 cardy and uk 7 classic's. Hope this is of help to u.
  • nicnac007
    Options
    Goodersuk wrote: »
    Sorry to be a pain but could you tell me what the US size of your tall & short classics are from M & M. Thanks:-)

uk size 8 is a us 10 with the uggs from m and m
  • lynneh
    Options
  • Andiepandie
    Options
    lh199 wrote: »
    will anyone be putting the shudoo 20% code on when they recieve it? I signed up for the newsletter yet I havent had any contact off them, not even to confirm I registered?
    .. I didnt get any confirmation either.. just got an email about a week later to do with the 12% discount promo they were doing.. I think you should be ok... fingers crossed!
    Wish to be out of O/draft by end of 2011 - [STRIKE]£-696.20 Jan'11 [/STRIKE]:think:[STRIKE]£633.88 Feb'11[/STRIKE][STRIKE]£-680.21[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]Mar'11 £-813.13(its going the wrong way!)[/STRIKE]apr'11 £-660 (given up on this bit.. too depressing!):(
    Crazy 2011 clothes challenge #81: £270.97/£300
  • ~Chameleon~
    ~Chameleon~ Posts: 11,956 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    lynneh wrote: »

This Yuan Chen guy has at least 12 sites selling ugg boots listed under that IP address, including the kissugg site you mentioned. He's just a con artist ;)

A little more searching uncovers 375 websites in his name :eek:
    “You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time.”
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure