Aqua card customer login

Options
Hi, I run my aqua card account fully on line. But for the last few days I can the access aquacard co uk customers access (sorry won't let me post the link) but the link to sign on always times out. I have phoned aqua several times and was told there were problems over last weekend but they have been resolved; clearly they are not.

So how can I use my account? Is anyone else experiencing similar problems?

Thanks

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    ric777 wrote: »
    So how can I use my account?

Do it over the phone?
  • darkidoe
    darkidoe Posts: 1,125 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Just tried. Works for me.

Save 12K in 2020 # 38 £0/£20,000
  • Gonzo1987
    Gonzo1987 Posts: 1,208 Forumite
    Options
    I logged in yesterday to pay and today to have a look has been working fine - do you need to clear your cookies or something technical like that with your web browser? I seem to recall that can some times be the issue.
  • ric777
    ric777 Posts: 21 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yes, can do by phone, but that doesn't get me statements etc.

I have cleared browser history, tried Firefox, IE, Chrome and my phone. And also put the address into 'Isitdownrightnow' and similar checking sites and they all say it is down.

The only other thing I could think of was that I'm trying from outside UK but always worked before and Aqua themselves say this is no problem
  • xkpa
    xkpa Posts: 144 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I am trying to login also from outside UK and I cannot open even the login screen page. I think they put some access limit to only UK IP addresses.
  • solentsusie
    Options
    Working absolutely fine for me as well.
  • ric777
    Options
    Thanks xkpa, that's exactly the problem I am experiencing. I think too that they are limiting access to UK although the call centre denies/does not know this. I will probably call them again, pay off my balance and ask if they can sort this. If not I won't be using them, a shame as my credit limit with them is at last almost useful. Nationwide, Metro and Halifax work fine with no transaction costs in Europe but sadly don't give the 0.5% like Aqua. I wonder if this is a subtle way of discouraging European use?
  • MadMat
    MadMat Posts: 266 Forumite
    Options
    you could try accessing the site via a UK based proxy - https://www.justproxy.co.uk/ for example

Mat
  • ric777
    Options
    Thanks MadMat. That gets me to the sign in page but the page won't then take my login details. Some progress anyway
  • MadMat
    MadMat Posts: 266 Forumite
    Options
    Well that would at least prove it's them blocking access from outside the UK.

Mat
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport