Options

Comments

• Bobarella
    Bobarella Posts: 10,824 Forumite
    Savvy Shopper! I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Oh no Kirsty. Get well soon my dear.
    " Your vibe attracts your tribe":D

Debt neutral :) 27/03/17 from £40k:eek: in the hole 2012.
    Roadkill 17 £56.58 2016-£62.28 2015- £84.20)
    RYSAW17 £1900 2016 £2,535.16 2015 £1027.20
  • kirtsypoos
    kirtsypoos Posts: 3,824 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Thanks Bob

Had a call to say the car we were going to see sold last night so although I'm gutted as it seemed a really good buy, I just don't think I'm up to being in the car for an hour and a half.

Am going to B and Q later though - we have a storage cupboard on the landing which is going to be my stockpile cupboard (toilet rolls, bleach and shower gel are the staple stockpiles in this house - if they're on offer I stock up) so I'm after a strong shelving unit - we have 2 in the garage which would be perfect - £30 each but I have a £15 goodwill gesture voucher as the blind we bought come without fixings so we had to make an extra trip to pick them up as they'd been taken out of the box for some reason.

Am planning to do some batch cooking later as I've been a bit lax on that front and OH has no meals for lunch next week :o
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
    Mortgage - £151.316.54 :eek:
  • dottydebts
    Options
    Hi Kirsty - I have just caught up on your diary (hadn't logged on since June!) and wow! I can't believe how much has happened since then!

I'm happy to read that things seem to be going pretty well at the moment and wish you lots of luck with the remainder of your journey :)
  • crazy_cat_lady
    Options
    Hope that you're feeling better soon Kirsty. Much love.
  • kirtsypoos
    Options
    Nice to hear from you dottydebts :) Hope you're ok? Thanks for taking the time to catch up with my ramblings - that must have taken a while!

Thanks CCL, I am feeling a bit brighter, just can't shift this headache now!

Dragged OH to B and Q and got the storage shelving. Used my £15 egift voucher but also got some curtains for a couple more windows (budgeted, don't worry!)
    We have been a bit lax with some of the rooms as we don't have neighbours behind us yet so didn't bother with window coverings but really need to get sorted now as the house behind is due to be complete in the next 4-6 weeks.
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
  • Bobarella
    Bobarella Posts: 10,824 Forumite
    Savvy Shopper! I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Glad you could use your voucher to stock up.

Hope the headache goes.

How are you feeling now with the anxiety issue?
    " Your vibe attracts your tribe":D

Debt neutral :) 27/03/17 from £40k:eek: in the hole 2012.
    Roadkill 17 £56.58 2016-£62.28 2015- £84.20)
    RYSAW17 £1900 2016 £2,535.16 2015 £1027.20
  • kirtsypoos
    Options
    Headache still here unfortunately, paracetamol isn't touching it :(

The anxiety is still there Bob. I have been doing the yoga with Adriene on youtube which is helping me relax (thanks Sashy!) but I'm still getting a bit panicky when I'm out and about. I seem to be better when I'm actually out and I can concentrate on things, it's the getting out which is the problem. At the moment I'm forcing myself to go out but not as often as I would be normally. I'm going to see my parents today which I feel ok about at the moment although the fact I woke up at 6.30am when my alarm wasn't going off until 8 says otherwise...
  • crazy_cat_lady
    Options
    Bit random Kirsty, but I suffer from migraines, and if I get one that not even migraleve will shift I find that a couple of Sudafed always sorts it out. It hasn't failed me yet (touch wood).
    Sorry about the anxiety rearing its head as well. Be kind to yourself.
  • kirtsypoos
    Options
    Thanks CCL, I've got some sudafed in so I'll give that a go later (I only took paracetamol 1.5 hours ago) considering I have to take tramadol at times I get more stressy about taking too much paracetamol? Strange how my mind works!

I'm currently putting off getting ready to leave by watching Deliver Me whilst OH is asleep (My secret fave programmes are Deliver Me, From here to maternity, One born every minute....you get the gist!) but OH hates them - he can be a bit squeamish :rotfl:
  • sashybo
    sashybo Posts: 4,508 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    kirtsypoos wrote: »
    Headache still here unfortunately, paracetamol isn't touching it :(

The anxiety is still there Bob. I have been doing the yoga with Adriene on youtube which is helping me relax (thanks Sashy!) but I'm still getting a bit panicky when I'm out and about. I seem to be better when I'm actually out and I can concentrate on things, it's the getting out which is the problem. At the moment I'm forcing myself to go out but not as often as I would be normally. I'm going to see my parents today which I feel ok about at the moment although the fact I woke up at 6.30am when my alarm wasn't going off until 8 says otherwise...

Hope you're feeling better Kirsty. Glad you're enjoying the yoga with Adriene :D, I think she's great and there are so many videos for different things, I always feel better after doing one of her workouts.

Hope you got out to your parents and enjoyed your visit.:)
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Car loan 1 £13,870, Car loan 2 £10,310 . Debt Free Diary to try & keep spending in check.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure