1120112021203120412051207»

Replies

• GangaGanga Forumite
    3.2K Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    MATTR5 said:
    Hi Guys - for some reason it wont let me reply individually 

magee737 - I cant save you any money booking through me but Ive sent you a way of saving on the flights by PM 

richandria - II can save you £100 off the package price but cant do anything if you book the separate elements 

Matt
    I am a Travel Agent

My company’s ABTA/ATOL numbers are G9172/6053. MSE doesn't check my status as a Travel Agent, so you need to take my word for it. You can check my ATOL with the CAA. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Travel Agent Code of Conduct.
    Are you still able to beat prices on Jet2 MATTR5
    ITS NOT EASY TO GET EVERYTHING WRONG ,I HAVE TO WORK HARD TO DO IT!
  • edited 14 October at 6:54PM
    MATTR5MATTR5 Forumite
    848 Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    edited 14 October at 6:54PM
    Ganga said:
    MATTR5 said:
    Hi Guys - for some reason it wont let me reply individually 

magee737 - I cant save you any money booking through me but Ive sent you a way of saving on the flights by PM 

richandria - II can save you £100 off the package price but cant do anything if you book the separate elements 

Matt
    I am a Travel Agent

My company’s ABTA/ATOL numbers are G9172/6053. MSE doesn't check my status as a Travel Agent, so you need to take my word for it. You can check my ATOL with the CAA. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Travel Agent Code of Conduct.
    Are you still able to beat prices on Jet2 MATTR5
    Hi - Yes I definitely can beat Jet2holidays any date :) 

Matt
    I am a Travel Agent

• richandriarichandria Forumite
    6 Posts
    First Post
    Can anyone beat my quote please:

Thursday  20th October 2022 for 9 nights

Flight - Birmingham to Dalaman

Hotel - Tui sensatory resort Barut Fethiye

2 Adults, 2 Child (11,6)

Board - all inclusive

Room -  Family superior

Operator - Bravofly

Price Quoted - £3144

Bravofly let me pay monthly which I’d  like to be able to do if anyone can beat this quote for me. Thanks 
  • WestinWestin Forumite
    4.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    @richandria

I can’t help with the quote but just wanted to say you have picked well. We have been there twice and had been due for another return visit when covid stopped those plans back in 2020.

Not sure if any agents will be in a position to beat your quote as it is a TUI hotel (managed by Barut Hotels). Even if you book on the hotel site I doubt once flights added you will get anywhere near the TUI package price.

Please don’t use Bravofly. It could come back to haunt you. At least search and read their online reviews first.
  • MATTR5MATTR5 Forumite
    848 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Can anyone beat my quote please:

Thursday  20th October 2022 for 9 nights

Flight - Birmingham to Dalaman

Hotel - Tui sensatory resort Barut Fethiye

2 Adults, 2 Child (11,6)

Board - all inclusive

Room -  Family superior

Operator - Bravofly

Price Quoted - £3144

Bravofly let me pay monthly which I’d  like to be able to do if anyone can beat this quote for me. Thanks 
    Hi I cant beat that sorry - and apologies for delay in replying im still not getting an email when someone posts on this Forum thread even though I have it bookmarked - wish i could solve that 

I am a Travel Agent

• HelpmenotHelpmenot Forumite
    4 Posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    Beat My Quote From Holiday Genie!!

DIRECT FLIGHTS- SriLankan 
    Flights depart Heathrow 16 Jan @ 17.15-08.20* Maldives
    Flights return 30 Jan @ 09.25-15.45 Heathrow

ACCOMMODATION- Kudafushi Resort and Spa
    2Adults only
    Water Villa
    13 Nights
    All Inclusive

Total Package Price £6669 ( Price is inclusive of flights, transfers, accommodation, luggage and ATOL Protection )

• quoiaquoia Forumite
    14.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MATTR5 said:
    Hi I cant beat that sorry - and apologies for delay in replying im still not getting an email when someone posts on this Forum thread even though I have it bookmarked - wish i could solve that 

I am a Travel Agent

PM sent hopefully with the solution
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • quoiaquoia Forumite
    14.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TEST MESSAGE

Hopefully you will get an Email Notification as a result

On a Tui River Cruise eh?
    Which river? Where from and to?
    Cheers Q
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • MATTR5MATTR5 Forumite
    848 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    quoia said:
    TEST MESSAGE

Hopefully you will get an Email Notification as a result

On a Tui River Cruise eh?
    Which river? Where from and to?
    Cheers Q
    Thanks Quioa - really appreciate the tips and have amended my settings so hopefully will get emails now
    I was on TUI Skyla and it was a really great ship (I was surprised how niice tbh - very boutiquey, spa with Jacuzzi etc) 
    It was just a Travel Agent fam so sailed along Rhine from Mainz to Boppard and Rudesheim and back - lovely 

I am a Travel Agent